19 - Yamagakure

At the warehouse, Naruto sighed. The Gaara Escort Squad had finally completed their mission.

'Ok guys, all our belongings are here, over at that pile, right?' Naruto asked.

All the shinobi nodded.

'We'll be storing our belonging in scrolls. Nagato, Karin, and I will store the belongings in a scroll, which Gaara will carry with his sand. Let's go.' Naruto said.

Nagato and Karin quickly sealed the items: Shikamaru's shogi set, Choji's chips, and more. Gaara lay traps behind for pursuers, while the rest of the team went ahead. Soon, all the items were sealed, and Gaara carried the scroll. Naruto and Nagato Shunshinned forward while Gaara and Karin sat on a sand sleigh and sled to the group ahead.

'Let's go!' The team cheered as Naruto led the team toward the Land of Cliffs.

**Later, Kongoseki (Diamond) Caves**

'Welcome to the Diamond Caves, where we'll be setting up our hidden village!' Naruto said cheerfully. 'There aren't any real diamonds here, so we can make out village! Hashiraka, can you make the infrastructure?'

'Hai!' Hashiraka built a whole city, full of houses for everyone, apartments for the villages, lounges, the Yamakage Office, warehouses, training grounds, restaurants, shinobi offices, and even a mission station where the shinobi could teleport to nearby, as well as sites such as a station in the land of Cliffs, and bounty stations!

'Wow.' Everyone gasped, excited for their new homes.

'I'll tell my librarians and bankers to come here.' Kakuzu said, pointing to the apartments.

'I'll call promising young shinobi from Ame here.' Nagato said.

'Good! I'll go down to the land and find rogues and missing nin!' Naruto smiled. 'But, first I need to teach you the Yondaime Hokage's jutsu, which can teleport! The Raijin Jutsu!'

Naruto quickly taught the shinobi the Raijin Jutsu.

'Thanks. Kakuzu, Naruto, and I will go find new villagers, and also set up the Raijin. Hashiraka, can you place a supply of Raijin Kunai in the warehouse and place one in the mission station?' Nagato suggested.

'Hai!' Hashiraka said, as the ninja each went to do their duties and train.

Ranmaru and Naruto set up a barrier and Genjutsu outside the village. This was so that nobody could enter. Ranmaru's genjutsu was that the village was a wall, and Naruto's barrier was very strong, incorporating Pain's clone jutsu. The shinobi set up the village, and moved into their new homes.

'Naruto's a good friend.' They thought, grateful to Naruto Uzumaki.

Karin helped the shinobi unseal their belongings, and moved them all to the shinobi's mansions. The ninja enjoyed their new village, with lots of promising shinobi and beautiful architecture. 

**Bounty Station**

Kakuzu tossed the collector the rogue Hikamura, who he had acquired another heart from. Grabbing the money, Kakuzu secretly put a Raijin Kunai inside the station, pinned to the stone wall.

**Amegakure**

Via the Deva Path, Pain stepped into the rain covering Ame.

'I need to find Ajisai....' Pain thought, walking to the kunoichi's home.

The sound of knocking filled Ajisai's room. Ajisai walked out and opened the door.

'Ajisai. I want to offer you a chance to become stronger. You will become a jounin. I want you, my student, to come with me to the newly established Yamagakure.' Pain said.

'Of course!' Ajisai yelped with happiness.

'Follow me.' Pain said.

Ajisai followed Pain, her temporary sensei, out of Ame and into the sunlight.

**Konohagakure, 1 month later**

'Why is my team missing?' Asuma, Kurenai, and Hitoko said, upset at Kakashi, the new Hokage.

'You see, Naruto of my team has also gone missing, and Neji of Guy's team has gone missing too. Sasuke has gone rogue, wanting to kill Itachi. I have reason to believe that your teams and the missing students are working together and have left the village. Your student, Chiba Hashiraka, was attacking me one month ago, working together with 4 of the swordsmen of the Hidden Mist, the Sand Siblings, and more.' Kakashi explained.

The jounin senseis frowned.

'Why would they go?'

'I don't think they have been happy with Konoha.' Kakashi said.

'Oh...' The jounin senseis said.

Kakashi was almost smarter than a Nara.

'Kakashi-sensei, I have reason to believe that there is a new village of shinobi called Yamagakure.' Sakura said, opening the door.

Sakura, after her efforts against the swordsmen, had been promoted to jounin and was Kakashi's assistant, while Tenten was a chuunin. Jiraiya had become a Konoha Jounin, as he had rejoined the village, and Tsunade was also a Jounin.

'That might be where they are at.' Kakashi said. 'I'll arrange a meeting with Kiri, Kumo, Suna, and Yamagakure. That will be perfect.'

Kakashi smiled. They would investigate Yamagakure in one month.

======================

A/N

Uh Oh! What will happen to Yamagakure???

Read on to find out.....