7 - Forest Of Death!!

**3 Days Before 2nd Section of Chunin Exams, 11pm**

Naruto snuck out of the village, onto the mountain nearby. Zabuza, a man with shark skin and a bandaged blade and a man with long brown hair with two silver blades leaned on the wall.

'Zabuza. Kisame. Raiga. Juzo. And Haku. I want to invite you to a village I am forming soon. We welcome all missing-nin and outcasts. Are you interested?' Naruto said.

'Yes.' The 4 swordsmen of the mist and Haku nodded. 'Call us when you are ready.'

'Ok. Meet me in the Land of the Cliffs in 5 months.' Naruto said. 'But come in disguise for the last phase. Gaara, the Kazekage's son, told us of an attack on Konoha. We need to escort the people in our team out of the village during the attack.'

'Hai!' The 5 ninja complied.

Naruto Shunshinned back to his apartment. Kitto was holding 10 envelopes.

'All of them have agreed except for Roshi.' Kitto said.

'Good.' Naruto laughed maniacally.

**3 days later, Forest of Death**

'Alright kiddos!' Anko said, pointing to the genin. 'Each team has an heaven and earth scroll. You have to get the other scroll and get to the tower in the middle.'

'Hai!' Everyone said.

'Watch out for Team 9. They are Team Guy, students under Might Guy. Guy is disgusting.' Kurama said. 'Their Taijutsu is Jounin level, though their ninjutsu and genjutsu are terrible.'

'Hai, Kurama.' Naruto said inside his mindscape.

Team 7 chose Entrance 55, and they entered the forest. Huge trees loomed over the grass. Team 7 had an heaven scroll. 

'Let's go, dattebayo!' Naruto said, flicking his thumb up at his teammates. 

The team walked around the forest, looking for enemies. Naruto noticed Gaara nearby, but didn't go to him. 

'Sasuke! Over there!' Naruto said, pointing to a Takigakure team nearby.

Team 7 darted over, Sasuke brandishing his kunai. Sasuke turned on his three-tomoe Sharingan, firing off 3 kunai knives, each pinning the Taki-nin to a tree. Naruto cloned himself, and quickly took their scroll. Sasuke untied the Taki-nin as Sakura punched them out of the exam site. 

'Let's go!' Sasuke said, as Team 7 darted towards the tower.

Naruto darted across the forest after making an excuse to leave for a while. He noticed a fight going on between a team of Suna-nin and a team of Konoha-nin. Team 9. 

'Neji, we must cast a genjutsu on the other team to make them give us their scroll.' Lee said. 

'NO WAY! I WILL NOT EMBARASS MYSELF IN FRONT OF OTHER TEAMS, ESPECIALLY THIS TEAM FROM SUNA!' Neji roared. 

The Suna team taunted Team Guy. 

'Lightning Style: Lightning WOLF!' A Suna nin said. 

Naruto had learned the Lightning Wolf Jutsu.

'Neji seems like he would be a good addition. How about Lee?' Naruto thought.

'NO WAY, HE'S A BAKA (idiot in Japanese)!!!!! PLUS, I hate him.' Kurama said.

'Ok.'

'Gentle Fist: 8 Trigrams 64 Palms!' Neji said, quickly attacking, dispelling the wolf and sending the Suna-nin into the ground. 

'Isn't this easier?' Neji asked. 

'No, Neji! YOUTH!' Lee cheered. 

In an last ditch attempt, one of the Suna-nin transformed into Sakura, saying 'You wouldn't hurt me, would you?'. 

'NO WAY!' Lee said, his eyes glued to the fake using the Transformation Jutsu. 

'8 Trigrams Vacuum Palm!' Neji said, shooting a Gentle Fist attack at the fake. 

Lee jumped in front of the fake, blocking the attack. 

'LEE-BAKA!' Neji roared, as the Suna-nin grabbed Team 9's Scroll from Lee's pocket. 'Tenten!' 

A girl wearing Chinese clothing and two buns unsealed a barrage of kunai, shooting it at the Suna-nin. 

'On it!' Tenten said. 

The Suna-nin transformed again. Lee swatted the kunai away, as the Suna-nin dispelled the transformation. 

'See ya, baka!' The Suna-nin said, as they Shunshinned to the tower.

Naruto Shunshinned back to his team, as Sasuke was near the tower. 

'Naruto! Are you done yet?' Sasuke said, calling through the forest. 

'Here!' Naruto said, running to Sasuke. 

'YOUTH!' A familiar voice said. 

Lee burst through the trees, putting on an "I'm Poor" skit. 

'Bleh.' Spit Sasuke. 

'Sakura-chan!!!' Lee said as Sakura walked out behind Sasuke. 

'I'll pulverize you!!' Sakura said, punching Lee into the trees. 

'Hurry. His team and some others are coming.' Sasuke said. The team ran into the tower.

'Team Kakashi is the third team to finish!'

Naruto looked around. Gaara's team was definitely the first, but there was a Kiri Team also. Haku.

===============

Author's Note

Did you enjoy the chapter? Thanks for reading!

[For this Chapter I used some stuff from Rock Lee and his Ninja Pals (Real funny Naruto Spinoff)]