Hiccup and Toothless (Edited)

It's been 6 months since the first day I met Cloudwhisper. We were just inseparable, we would do anything together. We even recruited a couple of other dragons, I could tell Cloudwhisper was getting lonely.
They were trapped by Dragon hunters I'm sure they know who we are by now. Although it was weird when one of them said, "More Dragon Riders? How many more are there?"
I was shocked at first, and when I got back to our home island I made sure to let the other Dragons know, as they understood to some degree. But I tried not to think about it too hard.

I was heading up the hill to the stables when a black dot crossed the sky, it had wings so it was a dragon. Cloudwhisper growled in the direction of the strange Dragon. "Come on, let's check it out."
I was walking in the direction of the beach where it landed. Me and Cloudwhisper hid in the bushes, I gasped when I looked, a boy was with that dragon!
My eyes widened, "Stay here Cloudwhisper, I'll check it out." She put her head in front of me trying to stop me, "Cloudwhisper I'll be fine..just be ready to save me alright? We don't know this person or dragon." I whispered. I looked just one more time at the dragon, it looked like a Night Fury.

I thought they all got killed.
I took a deep breath before stepping out. The Night Fury turned its head to the noise and growled threateningly. The boy also turned his brows came close with confusion, "Who are you?" He asked cautiously.
I felt my eyes flicker to the Night Fury, "I should be the one asking you." I snapped out, clenching and unclenching my fists. I did not welcome strangers especially when their Dragon is threatening to blast me.
"I've lived on this island for a few months now, you and your dragon are not welcome here."

The Night Fury rushed in front of the boy, he lifted his wings.
The purple blast was forming in his mouth, "Toothless no!" I heard the boy scream, but it was too late he blasted, I closed my eyes tightly bracing for the impact. But it didn't come, Cloudwhisper jumped in front of me shielding me with her wings. Cloudwhisper wasted no time in blasting right back, that Night Fury almost killed me.
She roared and bared her teeth wrapping her tail around me. "Toothless stop!" I heard the boy commanded. I looked from under her wing, the Night Fury wasn't blasting but he still had his teeth bared. "Cloudwhisper stand down," I whispered to her. She huffed, her eyes still slits. She lowered her wings but was still growling. I walked forward and the Night Fury instantly stared me down, daring me to come closer.
"Who are you!" I demanded.

The boy answered, "My name is Hiccup, I'm from Berk."
I glared at him, "That place was a dragon war zone."
He nodded confirming it, "Yes it was, we've all changed, dragon's alike live there."
I shook my head, "Berk? No way, my parents joined your little battles against dragons. And they all came back with scars."
Confusion clouded in his eyes, "Are you the missing daughter?"
I scoffed, "Missing? No! I was sent away! On a boat by my own father! I believed Dragons and Humans could be civil!! I was sent away at 13 years old to survive! I was shunned, I became an outcast until Cloudwhisper found me. My father told you that I was missing!" I took a deep breath before continuing, "Cloudwhisper is the only family I know of..or even care to exist." I stroked her head.
She purred before staring back at Hiccup and Toothless.
He smiled at me, "Well that's what I believe too, and that's how I met Toothless." I shifted my weight to one of my legs, "Are you those 'Other Dragon Rider's that the Dragon Hunters are talking about?"
He nodded slowly, "Yes we're probably them."

"Them? I only see you here unless I'm blind." I retorted.
Really got him there I thought sarcastically as now I realized how stupid I sounded.
But there was a reason to be rude I mean who does this guy think he is! He's basically trespassing if you think about it.

"There's more of us." Hiccup replied with, however I could tell that his tone was more cautious now.

"Great," I mumbled sarcastically.

"Do all of you just swoop down to an island? This place has been my home for at least 6 months now, now I'm asking nicely when I say I want you to leave, never come back and, don't tell anyone about this place." I snapped my conditions out, and if he agreed to them, I wouldn't kill him.

Fair trade.

He opened his mouth but closed it, mounting his Dragon and flying off without a word. Cloudwhisper growled while following him with her eyes, "You're right girl we have to make sure he really does leave." I leaped on her back and followed the black Night Fury. Also, I just figured out a new power she has, she can turn invisible!
I had also picked up some of her scales from her nest, making it into a full body suit I can disappear with her! "Ok girl let's disappear."

A/n: Well that was certainly a cold greeting, but I promise she'll warm up to him, cause' he'll be back. This story is probably super cringy and weird, again this is indeed my first ever story that's been published. I would appreciate some constructive criticism, no hate! I have better things in life and so do you. So don't like, don't read.