Suprise Chapter!

I felt as if I left you guys on a bad cliffhanger- and I feel it wasn't fair. And for the celebration of 15k reads, I have decided to push through writers block and come up with Ideas. Does this mean I will continue to update every day. Nope. That is why I will continue to leave this book on discontinued. To stop questions like, "When will the next update be?" Or "Are you ever going to update this?" And all that haha. So enjoy.

After a few more days Cloudwhisper got better, but not fast enough. Still refusing to eat, my skin was turning a ghastly color. I wasn't healthy, but I knew that.

Sitting here though, really pushed me to think why I care this much about her. I mean usually when you get kidnapped you don't get attached. I think I just connected when we were chased out of the Hidden World. She got pushed away just like me.

"Y/n?" Fishlegs pushed the door open and stood behind me. "Everyone is worried, and you haven't had a meal in days."
"I can't leave her." I replied boldly, considering my weakening body.
"Well, you don't have to leave her to eat, and it's certainly not very healthy."
I slumped my shoulders and put my hands to my face, "Fishlegs please, I owe her this. Just leave." I stayed like that for awhile before I heard the retreating footsteps.
What am I doing? I can't take care of her if I'm not even caring for myself.

Building up the strength to stand, I left her and opened the door. She opened her eyes- her big adorable eyes. Like she was encouraging me to go eat.
"Don't you worry girl, I won't leave you for too long." I smiled at her and limped to the main centerpiece.
"So, essentially we will have the element of surprise- Y/n!" Hiccup stopped to look and ran over. "Is something wrong? Well actually scratch that." He corrected while looking at me. "Fishlegs?"
"On it." He said frantically, getting leftovers.
Hiccup led me to a chair and sat me down. "Y/n.." Toothless walked over and sniffed my hand. I guess it smelled like her. He placed his head under my hand and made a cat like noise.
"Here- slowly. You haven't had any food in awhile." Fishlegs gently placed a small lamb chop in front of me.
"Thank you." I croaked weakly and everyone flinched.
I just knew how I looked, cheekbones showing, eye sockets visible. I looked like a living dead person.
I hesitantly took a bite of the chop and forced myself to swallow. It took a lot, I really tried.

After dinner and some water Hiccup led me back to Cloudwhisper. I was slowly regaining strength, but had to lean on him.
"Cloudwhisper? I'm back girl." I heard a response inside and walked over to hug her.
"Thank you, I owe you so much." I choked out, my eyes were starting to get watery. I was just so happy we were both getting better.
"Good news Y/n, Cloudwhisper will have her bandage off in a couple days. Just no flying for awhile." He smiled at me while checking her bandage.
I walked over to Hiccup and embraced him, "Thank you so much!" He smiled and hugged back, gently.

"Of course, anything." He replied in a mumble.