A New Life

It's been a few months since that incident.
Me and Cloudwhisper have settled in a bit more, we're even working on building me a hut.
In the meantime, I'm staying with Heather and Astrid. Although Heather left with her brother, Dagger.
Wasn't expecting that.

The twins and I have gotten into a lot of trouble, we played in the boar pit, I was even brave enough to let Ruffnut do my hair (Never again), and blew up some things.
My true colors are showing!

Hiccup and I are well...great friends?
Astrid, me, and Heather do battle training.
I tend to keep my distance from Snotloud.
He can be really inappropriate sometimes.
Fishlegs and I are study partners, I have given him information about some dragons.
I've read their book of dragons, and man!
Do they know their stuff!
There is one thing I haven't told them before, I didn't tell them about the Hidden World.
I just didn't build up enough trust to do so.
They're great and it seems as though I can trust them, just not sure.
I have major trust issues.
Once you give me a reason to trust you I'm a great friend to have on your side.
If you betray that...well let's not go there.

Me and Astrid were out to battle training when Hiccup flew down with Toothless
"Have any of you've seen Snotlout, I-I sent him out to go patrol and there is a storm rolling in!" Almost at once, we heard a clap of thunder in the distance. "I'm sure he's fine. He's Snotlout for Thor's sake!" Astrid waved off.
"Yea I guess your right." Hiccup nodded nervously while scratching the back of his neck
"Well, we should get inside!" Hiccup slightly ordered?
"Yes, a good indication," I shouted while running to my hut.

A windy, and rainy night passed, and Snotlout still hasn't returned, neither has Hookfang.
Hiccup being Hiccup was growing really worried.
Astrid and Fishlegs tried to calm him but made matters worse. "Hiccup," I spoke up tentatively. I walked over and put a hand on his shoulder, "We can go look for him, I'll come with you."
"Correction, we are coming with you!" Astrid spoke up.

Why was she glaring at the ground like that?

Hiccup smiled, "Thank you."
I gave him a nod and we all were about to set off, but Hookfang came back.
He looked like he'd been flying for quite a while.
Toothless walked over and checked on him.
Cloudwhisper looked worried, and she started prancing around me.
"What is it, girl?" I asked softly.
She pointed straight with her wing.
"Ok, let's find Snotlout!"

We mounted our dragons and were flying off when we came across another island.
"Do you think that's where they're keeping Snotlout?" I questioned.
"Probably," Hiccup answered, "What kind of trouble did he get himself in this time?"

------------------A/n-------------------
I am really sorry for not updating! I caught writer's block and kind of got out of making the story. BUT OMG 1K READS! I am so happy rn! This is amazing, I remember when I was happy when I got 500 reads!! THANK YOU! I know this chapter is short compared to my other ones, but I promise to start working again! I think I have an idea now, but if you could leave a comment on some ideas for future chapters that would be great! Now that I hopefully have a bit of an audience, I'll try and update more often. Again thank you so much!

Have a good rest of your day/night!
~Hailee~