Wing Maidens

We spent some time figuring out a plan.
Me, Ruffnut, and Astrid would fly on Stormfly to look around. Hiccup spotted that there were only girls here, which knowing Snotlout, that isn't a good combination.

If he's even here, he could be in the ocean. That's fine too.

Cloudwhisper refused to let me go unless she was going with me, which is understandable.

"Astrid you have a plan on how to even get down there to look!?" I yelled against the wind.
She shrugged "We'll figure it out as we go!" I glanced over at Cloudwhisper, she was staring straight ahead, focused.
Astrid is crazy!

It had been a few long moments when something blocked the light of the sun, causing a shadow.
Astrid didn't even notice!

"Couldwhisper fire!!" I yelled while turning around to point. She immediately flipped and fired, missing as the person with wings dodged them. That's enough of this!

I stood up and jumped to my dragon, it would be a bit terrifying if there wasn't adrenaline running through me. Astrid finally understood that this was a fight and Stormfly flew her spines.
Of course, Stormfly never misses, even for this mysterious winged person.
One of Stormfly's spines hit one of the wings and they started falling.

"Stormfly fetch!" Astrid ordered. She tucked in her wings and dived.
I watched as Astrid and Stormfly caught it and flew back to us.
How come there is only one? Oh Thor I hope there isn't an army behind her!

"It's a little weird that there is only one!" Astrid yelled, voicing my thoughts.
I nodded "I'll keep a lookout! I think it's better if I stick with Cloudwhisper."
She shrugged and flew off with our captive.
When did she get so cold?
She used to be so friendly.
I smirked, Guess they're sick of me already!
Cloudwhisper looked at me, worried.
I reached down and set a hand on her head
"What is it?" She seemed to have snapped out of it and continued flying with Stormfly. What is wrong with everyone today!?

When we returned Hiccup offered to watch the captive as we attempt again to try and land on the island.
"I'm going to take Cloudwhisper!" I narrowed my eyes at everyone, daring them to argue.
"Ok.." Hiccup shrugged "Then Astrid and Ruffnut fly together!" I agreed and we flew fast and deep, cutting around trees and rocks.
For a moment I was pulled back to my life before this, me and Cloudwhisper barely getting out of dangerous situations, where we had to dive, speed up, and swerve.
"Hey!" Astrid snapped, "Pay attention!"

I scoffed and glared back at her, "What is wrong with you today!?" Cloudwhisper growled at Astrid beside us, her icy blue eyes narrowed.
"Uh, guys?" Ruffnut tapped Astrid's shoulder.
Her gaze flickered off me and focused on Ruffnut,
"What?"
Ruffnut pointed up, "I don't mean to ruin the moment but, we may have a bit of a problem!"
Immediately I looked up, "Oh my-!"
There was a whole lot of them! I felt Cloudwhisper tense as if she was telling me to say the word.

This is going to be fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In my earlier chapters, I wrote a lot more, but after a lot of thinking, I decided that doing shorter chapters, but publish more often would be best.
I am not going to be publishing the next chapter untill I have the other one done! So that way I can be on top of things!

I hope you are enjoying the story so far! If you made it here that is!
I want all of my readers that were here from the beginning to comment "Here" that way when this story gets more views I can give you a little shoutout thingy!
I really really want you to be honest! They were the ones who stuck this out! 😂 Anyway

Have a safe day/night!
~Your beloved Author 🤪