The Hidden World (Edited)

Just leaving the island, I had some fruit in my arms. Carefully setting them down in my boat, I was surprised to be lifted into the air. "Hey!" I exclaimed while squirming, "Let me go!"

The white Dragon ignored my protests and kept flying. After a while you stopped wiggling, "It's really no use, if this Dragon was going to kill me it would have done it by now..right? Unless it's taking me to its nest to feed its babies."
I shuddered and shook my head. It felt like forever and my arms were starting to get cramped and tired.

"Uhh Dragon? Are we almost there?" I murmured this part, "I'm certainly not in a hurry to get ripped apart though." It snorted and kept flying.
I looked down and saw the ocean, we were going by so fast!
I saw my reflection and sighed, "They're all right, I'm just some crazy insane little girl who believes Dragons and Humans can live in peace." I closed my eyes as a single tear went down my cheek. Then the Dragon suddenly sped up and dived down a cave.
I screamed, "Oh Thor!" And gripped onto its leg, I closed my eyes tight preparing myself for the fall, but I felt nothing. When I opened them the place was filled with all types of Dragons! They all had some unique glow to them, and the Dragon that was carrying me was sparkling. Despite the situation I couldn't help but smile and take in the place, it was absolutely beautiful!

The feeling soon faded when the Dragon threw me on the ground. I looked up and it was circling me, it didn't look aggressive but I wasn't going to take any chances.
So instead of looking at it in the eye I simply sat down and looked at my hands. The Dragon landed and tilted its head, that's when I timidly looked up, this was the first time I actually had a good look at this Dragon.
It was beautiful, especially with the sparkling body. I had also realized this Dragon was a girl. I spoke quietly, "Hey girl, I won't hurt you I promise."

I tried sticking my hand out but she bared her teeth and started growling. I gasped and stepped back. She immediately stopped and her eyes turned to big pupils.
I smiled, "You're adorable." The Dragon did something you'd least expect and tried smiling too.
I laughed, "I knew there was another side to your creatures." When I tried sticking my hand out again she growled her eyes turned to slits.
Just when I thought about giving up, I thought about something I learned about animals and wondered if it would work on dragons. I stuck out my hand again, but this time looked away from her. I was giving her my trust as well as not challenging her by looking her directly in the eye.

I waited a few seconds before I felt something scaly and surprisingly soft. When I looked up I was met with piercing ice blue dragon eyes. I pulled my hand away and smiled up at her. She purred and touched my hand, "I knew it was possible, you guys are just misunderstood and we're just adding onto the problem. But I've never seen a Dragon like you before, you look like a Night Fury just white."
I was thinking but was soon interrupted by a roar..by a dragon. I whipped around, this Dragon looked like a Deadly Nadder. Its tail turned to spikes and fire blasted from its mouth. I got pinned down and felt a weight on top of me shielding the fire away, my vision was blocked by white, the Dragon shot purple fire from her mouth hitting the other Dragon.
The Deadly Nadder shook its head and flew away. I gulped, sweat was making its way down my face. The white Dragon turned around to me, she looked concerned. "I-I'm fine girl, j-just shocked."
I felt something wet on my face, she was licking me! She must really like me if she's willing to protect me.
I laughed, "St-Stop!" I tried pushing her head away gently. She made a sound almost like she was laughing!
I rolled my eyes playfully, "Yeah, yeah you may have probably saved my life but, you did kidnap me from my boat." Her head went up, and she looked around frantically, "What's wrong-" Before I could finish her head went between my legs and I was on her back. I turned around quickly on her, "What are you doing!"
She quickly spread her wings and lifted off, "Woah!" I exclaimed while gripping her neck.
She looked back and went faster through the cave tunnel. I didn't look back because I was quite occupied staying on.

When she seemed calmer I hesitantly let go of her neck and rested them on her head, "What were you running from?" She tilted her head to look at me and made a gurgling noise before turning her head back around.
I sighed, "Of course I wouldn't understand you." I reached for the side of her neck and stroked her. I looked to the side and saw we were almost in the clouds! I reached up and felt them, they reminded me of mist.
I smiled, "You're as white as the clouds..hmm if we're going to be together from now on you need a name." I rubbed the back of my head thinking, "Cloudmist? No...Cloudjumper? Nah, how about...Cloudwhisper!" She opened her mouth and purred.
I think she likes the name. I thought.
I smiled down at her, "You like the name?" She nodded. I think this was the start of a new life, one with a dragon and a human together as one.