Chapter 15

Hey amazing people! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. Don't worry, I promise to update a lot today. Like every fanfiction, the story must come to an end. Don't worry, this isn't my last chapter, but there are only a few more to go. D:

I might do a sequel, but only if you guys want me to! Please comment on if you would like me to or not!

Or let me know what other fanfics to write about. Leave any ideas!! There greatly appreciated! Let me know what you think about the sequel.

I'm at 2k! Thank you all SO much! I never thought I would get this much love! :D You're all so amazing and thank you for all the support! You all made my year!! ILYSM!!!!

TAURIEL:

"I love you." Legolas whispers. What? He loves me? I stand before him, my eyes staring into his. "I'm not in the mood for one of your games."

I push him off of me then continue down the destined path. He can't love me. He's married- almost married I mean. Of course I love Legolas, but his father would never stand for his son, the prince, to love me, being a Silvan elf and captain of the guard.

I won't let Legolas throw away his life for me. Surely his father would banish him if he were to find out, and I can't let that happen. "Tauriel." He stands in front of me, blocking my way. My eyes dart to the ground in urgency to avoid his gaze.

"This isn't a game. Tauriel, I love you. Being with Velayah has given me nothing but sadness. I want to be with you. Only you." He leans towards me, our lips brushing against each others. My hands find their way to his hair, pulling his lips to mine. "Legolas... I-"

"What are you doing?" King Thranduil stood before us, hands crossed over his chest. "How dare you go behind my word, peasant. Guards. Take her to the dungeon. You are discharged of your position on the guard." Two men pull my hands behind my back, ruthlessly dragging me towards the entrance of the castle.

"No! Father, please! I love her!" Legolas defends as he pushes the guards away from me. "My son, you do not know what love is."

The guards continue to drag me away while Legolas glares down his father. "I will never forgive you." Then he vanishes into the woods.

LEGOLAS:

Why is he doing this to me? Velayah backed down from the wedding. There is no point in keeping me away from Tauriel. I can't live without her.
--------------------------

It's been days since my father locked up Tauriel. He agreed to release her, but only if we stayed away from each other.

I stand beside my father who was sitting comfortably in his throne. I could bear being I'm the same room with him. He sickened me.

"My lord!" Drendill sprints towards the king with a worried expression. "What is it?"

"The orcs. They're here."

I could feel my heart rate fasten. They're here for him. My father. "Are you sure?" He leaps from his throne, entering the hallway in search of the watchmen to reassure him. I chase after him in urgency to block his path. "Father-" I turn my gaze to a wave of orcs making their way towards the gates.

They shouted, chanting words and threats. "Father, why don't we talk to them-"

"Legolas, this is war." He turns, leaving me alone in the hall.

They crashed the metal gates down, cheering once it hits the ground. They immediately charge for the castle, killing every innocent in their way. I grab my bow and quiver, drawing fire and releasing it into the crowd. I shoot more but then loose sight of Azog and think the worst.

THRANDUIL:

Why are they attacking us? We claimed peace with their kin. I rush towards the throne room, entering and locking the doors behind me.

There are too many. We won't win this fight. They must have been planning this.

"My king. A pleasure seeing you again," Azog's voice echoes through the area. "Leave my people alone. They have done nothing to you, beast."

"Ah, but you have done something to me. The kingdom must suffer for their king's sins." He holds out his shoulder, revealing a blade at the end of his handless arm. Making his way towards me, the pale orc smiles devilishly.

"What do you want from me?"

"Your life."

He knocks me to the ground and brings his arm down, but luckily misses. I get to my feet, lifting a bow and aiming. The blade attached to his arm swings, cutting the wooden weapon in half. The pale orc launches himself at me, pinning my helpless self against the floor.

"I'll enjoy killing you." Holding his arm up and the blade pointed at my throat, he swiftly brings it down. I shut my eyes waiting for the surge of pain shoot through my body.