Chapter 2

Legolas enters the main room to see his father sitting atop his throne, staring at Legolas with a stern glare.
"What do you need, father?" Legolas asks, walking closer to the throne.
"Not of what I need, but of what you need." Thranduil answers. "What do you mean by that?" He questions, stopping once he nears King Thranduil.

"I saw you today... With the chief of the guard."

"What do you mean of it? I was reporting to her, nothing more." Legolas responds.

"You seemed awfully friendly to only be reporting to her." Thranduil glares at Legolas, sure of what his intentions are. "She's my friend, why wouldn't I be friendly?"

"A prince shouldn't spend that much time with a lowly silvan elf, and should certainly not be delivering them gifts." Thranduil mutters. "Especially when the prince is to be betrothed to a princess very soon." He adds.

"What? You've never mentioned anything in that matter." Legolas defends.

"But now I am. Tomorrow, Princess Velayah of Seridel will be coming to visit. You two are to be wedded. I want you to propose to her at the right time tomorrow." He gestures his hand for Legolas to take his leave, then continues on with his duties.
_______________________

Hey everyoneee!! I'm sorry for the short chapter! I really hope you all are enjoying my story! I love you all so much, and feel free to comment! If you enjoyed this chapter, please vote!

Brighter Than The Stars [Tauriel/Legolas]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें