Chapter Two

Harry POV
Harry took a shower before going down for breakfast. He was thinking about Niall, 'Why was Niall crying? Did I make him cry? Why didn't he want to talk to me? Does he think I'm weird for cuddling with him? What if he finds out I'm gay and hates me? Will he ever like me back?' Harry got out of the shower and got changed before going down stairs. He saw Zayn, Liam, and Louis serving themselves breakfast while Niall was sitting on the couch in the living room. "Liam, has Niall already eaten?" Harry asked Liam, who shook his head saying no. Harry headed over to the living room to check on Niall  who was curled up on the couch silently crying. It hurt Harry to hear Niall cry and not being able to help. Harry day next to Niall and hugged trying to make him feel better, but Niall just shrugged him off and went upstairs into his room. He sat on the couch wondering what he did to hurt Niall. Harry wanted to go make sure that Niall was alright but at the same time he wanted to him space.
Zayn POV
Zayn had checked on Niall earlier when he said no to food, but he said he was ok which he didn't believe at all but let him be; after Niall stormed off Zayn went to check on Niall  again because he was definitely not ok. When Zayn stopped in front off Niall's room he heard sobbing and mumbling of "he will never like me"s. He slowly opened the door and saw Niall curled up crying. Zayn went in and sat on the edge of the bed and hugged Niall. Niall jumped and look up at Zayn and then hugged him back.  Zayn ended up laying down next to Niall and holding him while he silently cried. About an hour had passed  without anyone bothering them, "hey Niall, do you want to talk about what's wrong?" Whispered Zayn. Niall nodded his head. The door opened and Harry's head popped in and said, "Hey Niall? Are you-" Harry sighed and said, "Never mind." And left. "Harry," called Niall as Harry left and closed the door. "Do you still want to tell me?" Zayn asked as he thought of the many possibilities that could have made Niall cry, 'Did Harry hurt him? Or did one of the lads do something to him?'
Niall POV
'I can't believe I'm about to tell someone what wrong, maybe I'll feel better." Thought Niall. "I'll have to tell someone eventually." Said Niall. "Ok, no pressure." Answered Zayn. "Well I'm in love with someone, but they probably don't even like me in that way and it hurts. I have been trying to get over them for 4 years but I haven't and I really want to, but I just can't." Sobbed Niall as Zayn comforted him.
Harry POV
Harry felt hurt that Niall was cuddling with Zayn and told him what was wrong which shattered his heart to pieces on hearing what Niall had to say. The person Harry loved was in love with someone else. 'Niall never said he or she so there may still be a chance he likes me. I seriously doubt it. I'm ugly. All my tattoos are in the wrong places.' Harry thought. Harry let out a scream of frustration as he threw himself onto his bed crying.
Zayn POV
Zayn heard Harry yelling from his room so he decided to go check on him. "Um Niall, I'm going to go check on Harry, is that fine?" Asked Zayn. "Yeah, you can also stay and comfort Harry if needed." Responded Niall. "Ok, thanks Niall." Zayn raced the the outside of Harry's room and heard him crying. He softly knocked on Harry's door and went in and sat on the edge of his bed and asked if he was ok, but Harry shook his head. "Do you want to talk about it?" Harry shook his head again. "Are you sure?" Harry nodded. "Do you want me to stay with you?" Zayn asked Harry shook his head once more and said, "why don't you go back to Niall and talk about who he's in love with." Zayn was confused on why Harry would be upset over Niall being upset over Niall being in love with someone, until he realised what could possibly be wrong, "Harry do you like Niall?" Harry looked at Zayn with sad and nodded.

Kiss MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara