Making a decision...

Serena, Dawn and May are at the pokécenter, dressing up for their last day of the Contest.

May is at the balcony, looking at the sky.

Serena and Dawn are dressing up.

"Today is the last day that I have to choose between them or Drew..." thought May.

"But I'm still not sure about leaving either of them..." thought May.

May looks thoughtful.

Serena notices May.

"Hey, you can get going... I will go with May... Give me a second..." Serena said to Dawn.

"Okay..." said Dawn.

Dawn leaves the room.

Serena approaches May.

"Is that still bothering you?" asked Serena.

"Yes..." said May.

"Why is that still bothering you?" asked Serena.

"Because I don't want to leave you guys... But I also want to go with Drew..." said May, looking to the sky.

"What about that thing I told you the other night?" asked Serena.

"What thing?" asked May.

"What does this thing says?" asked Serena, pointing to May's heart.

"Well... It says that I shouldn't leave you guys... But whenever I'm close to him... It says that I would be losing out on something if I don't leave you guys..." said May, turning to look at the sky once again.

Serena pats May on the back.

"What would you do?" asked May.

"What would I do!?" asked Serena, surprised.

"Yes... What if you were to choose between Ash and us... what would you do?" asked May.

"Honestly... I'm not sure about what I would do if I were you..." said Serena.

May looks to the floor.

"But if I were to choose between Ash and you and Dawn, right now, I would choose Ash..." said Serena.

May looks shocked.

"Why's that?" asked May.

"Because I miss him... I can't lie to you... I really do miss him..." said Serena.

May looks thoughtful.

"But I don't think I miss Drew right now..." said May.

"But you might be missing something else if you don't go with him..." said Serena.

"That's what I thought..." said May.

Serena looks at May.

"May... Whatever you choose... I will be at your side... And so will Dawn... You just have to look at this..." said Serena while taking May's princess key and handing it back to her.

May looks to Serena.

"Look, I chose to leave Ash... I wanted to get better... I think I did get better even though it meant that I would miss being with him everyday... But hey, Drew is a Coordinator too, right?" asked Serena.

"He is... And a very good one..." said May.

"Exactly! You two can improve together..." said Serena.

"That's what he said..." said May.

"He is here just to watch you, isn't he?" asked Serena.

"Yes..." said May.