Chapter-09

A/N:Take this chapter as my 4k reads special chapter thanks for the support so here's the reveal of two code characters and a new fighting force added to the mix

Recap

Code TX: So you asked you get the voice too huh?

Code N: Ever since they made me as long as i can remember.

Code TX: Well i get it too why though?

Code N: Well your caging your true self dear.

Code TX: What do you mean?

Code N: What i mean is you are suppressing your inner self the one who you truly are, you think those fools care for you they are only see you as a weapon and a tool, i already foresaw that a couple times that's why i decided not to suppress it but rather let it out in return i get to know who i truly and what does it mean to be free.

Code TX: So who are you?

Code N: In due time dear if you accept who you truly are and stop suppressing it and free yourself from the Corruption those fish things put on your head.

Code TX: So why did you stay you could've joined Azur lane?

Code N: I stayed cause i saw you and Revolution, I am trying to free the both of you from their grasp but sadly revolution succumb to her corrupted side and she is now under their full control, you on the other hand still have hope as your old fighting spirit hasn't yet faded i also stayed to free you and any future girls they might try but given the three of us is what they have so far it'll be that only, they don't know this since i kept myself a bit more obedient to them and carry out missions to stay undercover.

Code TX: Why are you telling me this, and do you know who i am?

Code N: Yes i know who you are dear both your inner self and your past service i am telling you this as i hope you won't succumb like Revolution did.

Code TX suddenly had a headache and the voice returned

Code TX: Gah! here goes another of this stupid headaches! she exclaimed

Code TX(Inner Self): Yes, Yes an ally finally if i can get free of this chains i swear i'll be kicking you off this body!

Code N: Ah i see your fighting it, you still have hope TX it'll be a while before we can set it free though as to what those sirens planted in your head is more powerful than mine you need to overcome it fight it! Fight your corrupted side TX Fight it!

Code TX: What the hell are you saying this is too painful to bear! she said as she began to tear up cause of the pain

Code N: Come TX let it out do not suppress it resist the urge to serve those sirens let your true self emerge!

Code TX: Ahhhhhhhhhhh! she screamed and then she fainted

An hour later TX woke with Code N besides her watching her

Code N: Hello dear how do you feel?

Code TX: I'm fine also i now know who i am.

Code N: Is that so, then what is your name?

Code TX: Second of the Virginia class guided missile nuclear powered cruisers USS Texas CGN-39.

Code N: Good i think its my turn. she said smiling

In which Texas just responded with a Nod

Code N: I am the first ever nuclear powered submarine USS Nautilus SSN-571 welcome back Tex.

Texas: So what now Nautilus?

Nautilus: Well we wait for purifier to make her move then we'll catch her and stop her that's the plan.