Chapter-17

A/N: What up guys you all thought this story is dead well its not cause I just took long to update it cause school is killing me instead and the recent holiday I have, well I took that opportunity to rest from this and create a new story which is a kancolle story, and also guys starting chapter-17 I would limit myself to 1,500-2,500 word chapters or depending on the plot cause time constraints and school, hope you guys understand. And guys starting Chapter-17 I'm gonna be mixing the previous special chapters to the main ones so that means. The war between Azur Lane and Red Axis is now over so hope you guys would like it :)

=============================================================

[Sakura Empire Naval Base] - POV Takao

As the sun was rising over the Sakura Empire many of the ship girls in the empire have agreed to Azur lane and its ally the so called NATO to cease all hostilities and surrender unconditionally in which Nagato signed aboard Missouri a couple months ago, as Takao was on a cliff watching the bay she was soon joined by Shoukaku a proud former member and leader of Sakura Empire's Carrier Division Five, due to the specification of the surrender terms Sakura Empire would cut down its forces to a small minimum just for the defense of its territories.

Takao: So this is what we get for fighting Azur lane huh? She said to the carrier.

Shoukaku: Yeah I still can't believe the Azur lane would acquire a very powerful ally, ones that managed to create a weapon that harness the Atoms energy. She said to the cruiser.

Takao: So why was Azur lane so strict with its surrender terms, we laid down our arms. Why would they come here and now occupy us? She said.

Shoukaku: I-I don't know it must be the consequences of our decision to go to war against Azur lane and their new allies.

As the two were talking Atago soon joined them, also adding her remarks to the subject at hand.

Atago(CA): Takao-chan you looked more stressed than ever.

Takao: How can I not be Atago-chan? With the war over and now azur lane's new ally will be occupying our Naval base, how can I not be stressed if were gonna be living next door with the enemy?

Atago(CA): Ah you do remember that one of their allies is a representation of our nation right?

Shoukakau: Oh are they the ones that has the same names like you Atago-san?

Atago(CA): Yes, we actually managed to meet a few of them a few months back when the war was still raging.

Takao: I'm still distrusting to whoever they send to occupy us, I just hope its not those from the Royal Navy.

Shoukaku: Don't worry too much Takao-san, I know Azur lane's new ally would send some of their more respectable girls to occupy us.

Takao: I just hope your right there Shoukaku-san.

As the three were conversing as the sun continues to rise, they all soon spotted ship mast on the horizon and they all began to count the ships in the massive fleet. 

Atago(CA): Hey what's that on their mast? She said pointing to the fleet.

Takao: What do you mean little sister?

The three were talking when suddenly they saw Zuikaku running and subsequently joined them on the view over looking the ocean in which the occupation fleet is bearing down on them.