Prologue

Somewhere in the Vicinity of Midway Island

The Carrier Strike Group-12 was underway to carry out Fleet Operations to intercept a siren fleet near the Vicinity of Midway Island with its Carrier Battle Group consisting of the USS Enterprise CVN-65 as Flagship along with it was three Arleigh Burke guided missile Destroyers, the Halsey DDG-97, Sampson DDG-102, and the Dewey DDG-105 and two Ticonderoga Class guided missile cruisers the Normandy CG-60 and its sister Vicksburg CG-69 and two fast attack submarines the Minnesota SSN-783 and its sister the Vermont SSN-792 and a support ship the Arctic.

A man can be seen on the Enterprise's Bridge wearing a uniform of a Rear Admiral standing and observing the Ocean in front of them and one of his Subordinate officers approaches him doing it with a crisp Salute.

Commander Evans: Admiral, Naval Intelligence reports that siren activity on this area have increased over the course of the last week anything in particular sir?

Admiral McClain: No Evans i don't know but we gotta show this punks that Humanity can bite back and 4 months ago they just Riled the Sleeping Giant once again.

Suddenly a one of the crew members came in with his breath Ragged and stressed and an expression of worry and panic plastered on his face.

Crewman: Sir! Radar reports enemy surface combatants just 1 mile from us, the other ships also reports the same!

Admiral McClain: Well then don't just stand there men inform the fleet to sound General Quarters prepare to launch aircraft against said targets.

As the crewman ran back inside the bridge the wail of the General Quarters alarm sounded throughout the ship with every hatch, and watertight doors sealed the crew at their battle stations aircraft being launched quickly by catapults.

Radar Crewman: Sir Air search radar reports Enemy aircraft masses of them sir coming from our port bow bearing 310 coming in fast!

Admiral McClain: Dammit tell Combat-Information-Center to weapons free shoot those Bastards down now!

Commander Evans: Aye sir!

As the Battle begins to rage the situation was hopeless they're soon overwhelmed with the mass of siren aircraft even though the fleet has excellent firepower but against a mass of concentrated surface and air combatants they couldn't take it any longer and 15 mins into the battle the first reports of Casualties came in.

Crewman1: Sir the Vicksburg's hit critically she's going down by the Stern!

Crewman2: Sir the Normandy just capsized due to torpedo damage!

crewman3: Sir the Halsey is set a blazed the fire is uncontrollable the captain has ordered for the ship to be scuttled they are abandoning her!

Commander Evans: Sir Arctic is hit she's trying to disengage but is being strafed and bombed!

Soon a massive Fireball came from the Arctic presumably Detonating the Ammunition she carries and the Fuel she also has in store to fuel the Fleet.

Crewman4: Sir the Dewey is reporting enemy warships on our stern they are gonna engage them the captain is saying the Dewey will try buy us some time along with the Sampson to escape and disengage!

Soon a Large explosion came from the Sampson.

Crewman5: Sir the Sampson's Ammunition stores just went up they're sinking!

Admiral McClain: Evans any word from our Subs?

Commander Evans: Negative sir our two subs have completely gone dark no response from them sir!

Crewman6: Sir I'm seeing debris at our Starboard beam by the looks of it Submarine components they got our Subs sir its just us and the Dewey has Sacrificed itself already what do we do sir?!

Crewman7: Sir the Arctic is sinking no survivors reported!

Admiral McClain: All weapons free i repeat all weapons free, direct the Aircraft we've launched to make a Hail Mary for Pearl we might not survive this!

Crewman8: Sir Port Beam Incoming!

CIC: Were engaging with the CIWS!

Soon the familiar sound of the CIWS erupted *Brrrrrrrrrrrt*

Alas the CIWS managed to take down a couple of the incoming Missiles but two slipped its fire and impacted the ship, As soon the siren missiles impacted the Big-E's Port side piercing the Deck plating and ship parts making its way to the Hangar where Fuel and ready use Ordnance are put and exploding rocking the ship from the inside out.

Admiral McClain: Evans Damage report!

Commander Evans: Sir we've lost power the Reactors got damage from the Blast were loosing all four screws were a sitting duck and taking on heavy water by our port side at this rate were gonna capsize sir!

Admiral McClain: *Ships PA system*: All Hands abandon ship!, i repeat All Hands Abandon ship! *Looks at Evans* go Evans i'll be right behind you and everybody get the Hell off the ship before it sinks go!

Soon he was exiting the Bridge and he muttered the words.

Admiral McClain: Thank you Big-E you've served our nation well he said with a sad expression on his face.

  *Before McClain stepped off the Bridge He swore he heard something* "Never Despair. We are Legends to the American People!"

Soon the Big-E Capsized and sink beneath the waves along with the Casualties that couldn't be recovered with a few scattered debris of what was once a powerful Carrier Strike Group, Reduced to Scrap in less than 30 minutes.

???1: Hehehehe they could be a good source of entertainment for us wouldn't you say?

???2: Indeed shall we transport all of them?

???1: Yes the entire fleet if you will this may bring interesting times for us once they get there.

???2: As you wish i'll get to it soon.

Soon the wrecks of the ships were sucked into portals that transports them to another dimension.

===============================================================================================================

A/N: Here's Prologue chapter one is already in the works and will be posted a little later so stay tuned and i'll be updating this for the next two days while the remaining three are for doing my other Fanfics be sure to check my Kantai Collection Fanfic and in the following days or a week from now i'll publish my Girls Und Panzer Fanfic so do check that out as well hope you guys enjoy this.