Chapter 21

[unedited]

Jane's P.O.V.
My face went pale and I grabbed the couch in panick. I went to stand up but the basement door opened and Alex walked in. Sighing in relief I ran to him and hugged him. "Why didn't you answer Vie?" I asked him pouting. "Because I was just entering the house." He said chuckling. Vie bursts out laughing. "H-her face w-was so p-pale when I s-said that y-you didn't answer." She says while laughing. I glare at her and look at Kailey who's smirking. While Alex wraps his arms around me Kailey says: "If it was your mate your reaction would be worse 'cause you are marked." I chuckled and grin while giving Alex a kiss. "Thank you for staying with Jane, Kailey. You can go now." Alex says when we are on the normal level again. "It was a pleasure, nice to meet you future Luna." Kailey says and leaves the house. "I'm going too. See ya soon Allie en Janey." Vie says happily and walks away. "What happened?" I ask Alex while he leads me to the couch. "Oh, this rogue is actually an old pack member who got kidnapped 4 years ago. We got him in the pack again and brought him to his parents, not much. Very emotional though." I nod while sitting on his lap. "Wait, Big Alpha Alex was emotional?" I ask grinning and chuckle. He blushes and hides his face in my hair. I laugh loudly while petting his hair. "I'm going to make some tea. Do you want some coffee?" I asked him while standing up and leaving the livingroom. "Yes please!" I smile and make some while waiting for the water to boil. Well today was a big day, but it was also very nice. After a few minutes I walk back and sit next to him while setting the drinks down on the small table. Then I lean my head against his shoulder. "Again thanks for today, I really had fun even though you had to do alpha stuff." I mumble and hug him. He wraps his arms around my waist and smiles. "No problem love, anything for my princess."

The next morning Alex was gone again, alpha duties. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and sit up slowly. Then I put one of Alex's shirts on and walk downstairs. I put the kettle on to boil some water and put on Spotify, and then 'Favorites'. It has all my favorite slow songs on it. (If anyone is interested I actually do have this playlist). Tonight when Alex was asleep I was still awake, thinking. Thinking about me, about Alex and once again about my Dad. I decided that I want to stay here, with Alex. After yesterday I know I am safe here, with him. I trust him, I want to be fully mated with him. I love him so much in such a small times, when first I never even believed in love. With my breakfast, tea and cereals, I sit down and walk to the couch. I grab Alex's Macbook and enter his password, 'JanePlusAlex', then log in to my online schooling site. I decided that I should focus some more on school and a job too, socialize a bit maybe. I eat my breakfast while learning History and making the excersises. I do two more subjects of an hour and then walk upstairs. I get dressed in a simple black skinny jeans, a blouse and then my black short boots. My make-up is natural and I lock the front door behind me, time to look for a job. I walk to the centre of the small town and enjoy the fresh air. When I'm in the centre I do some shopping first and then ask every shop if they offer any jobs. After trying 4 times I actually found a job. I talked with the owner, she was in the pack too and she was glad to offer me a job in her clothing shop. "Thank you so much. You can email or text me the times." I say and wave while leaving the shop. I smile and put on my sunglasses I bought there, then walk home again while greeting as many people as I can, with their names. When I'm finally home I put all the bags away, put my coat off and plop down on the couch with a glass of juice and an apple. I put on the tv and decide to watch a movie. Now all I had to do was wait for Alex to be back. Which is in three hours. Three hours!

Three hours later I'm reading my favorite book, which I bought today too, when Alex enters the house. I already made dinner too. "Livingroom!" I say smiling slightly and turn the page again. When I feel the couch dip and then arms around me I smile and lean against his chest. "How was your day?" He asks me. "Very good, I did some schoool, found a job here in town and did some shopping, and made dinner." I say happily. "That sounds nice, where's this job?" Alex asks curious. "The small busy clothing shop, from Miss Hayes." I say smiling. He nods and gets the plates of food and puts on a random movie. "How was your day?" I ask Alex while eating dinner and watching the movie, Gone Girl. "Boring as always." He says chuckling. I smile and think of tonight, that is definitly not gonna be boring. "Awh, but I'm sure you did a great job." I say while grabbing our empty plates and putting them in the dishwasher. We watch the movie 'till the end and then I drag him upstairs. "Lay down." I say grinning and walk into the closet. I get dressed in some new lingerie and then exit the closet. I hear Alex gasp and look at him. Innocently I sit on top of him and stroke his cheek. "I'm ready." I say with determination in my voice.

A/N:
DOUBLE UPDATE, sorta. At 00.03. Do you think Jane is making the right decision?