Chapter 13.

[unedited like always]

ITS MY BIRTHDAY IN 3 MINUTES AND I WANTED TO UPDATE BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY BECAUSE HOLY MOTHER FUDGING GOD MORE THAN 3K READS AND 230 VOTES THAT IS MENTAL GUYS! THAT IS SO ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! THAAAAANK YOUUUU AND I KNOW ITS SHORT.

Jane's P.O.V.

I giggled and we walked towards the couch and sat down. "Are ya ready for the animal? The beast?" Alex asked. "Oh shut up. Vienna is nice, at least to me." I said and chuckled. Ah, brother and sister love. I thought of my own brother and bit my lip. "You okay princess?" Alex asked and waved a hand in front of my eyes. I looked at him, blushed and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." I answer smiling slightly.  "HONEY IM HOME!" I hear someone yelling. Chuckling I stand up and walk to the hall where Vienna was putting off her coat. After she hung up her coat I hugged her. "Hey." I said smiling. "Hey Jane, you look a lot better, I didn't know that was possible, than when I first saw you." Vienna said smiling bright. I blushed. "Thanks Vie, you look great too." I said and we walked into the livingroom. "Ah my favorite dickhead!" Vienna said and hugged Alex. Alex laughed, and let me tell you that is one of the most beautiful sounds ever, and hugged her back. "Hey pig." he said smirking. I watched them and chuckled. "What do you wanna do?" I asked Vienna. "Eh, we could watch films and talk?" She suggested. "Sounds like a plan."

*3 hours and 2 films later*

I yawned. "God I'm so tired." I mumbled. "Yeah me too. I'm going home." Vienna said. "Thanks for everything Vie. It was really nice these three hours." I said while walking with her to the door. We hugged eachother and said our goodbyes, then she left. I closed the door and walked to the couch where Alex was watching something. Smiling I plopped down on his lap. "Had fun?" he asked. "Yeah, it was really nice. But I'm tired now." I said and cuddled into him. He smiled and played with my hair. "Shall we go to bed then?" He asked softly. Not expecting an answer he turned off the tv and lifted me up while walking to our bedroom. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After that I got in bed and waited for Alex. I saw him stripping out of his clothes and bit my lip, wow. He saw me looking and smirked. Blushing slightly I cuddled into him. "Goodnight Al." I mumbled sleepily.