Chapter 9.

A/N: The police is probably not gonna find my phone, ugh :c.

[unedited]

Jane's P.O.V.

When we were done kissing I just smiled and snuggled into him. "Do I look presentable?" (If that's a word?) I asked him frowning. "You always do princess." He answered smiling. A blush crept onto my cheeks and I giggled. "Thanks." I said smiling. We just talked for a few minutes when a pretty girl who looked like Alex came in. "Oh my gohd you are so stunning." was the first thing she said. I blushed and smiled. "Thanks Vienna." I said smiling. Standing up I hugged her, just because I felt like it. "I'm Jane" was what I said, while shaking her hand. "I'm Vienna but you already know that." She said giggling. "Hey Alexy." she said smirking. I chuckled and looked at him. He chuckled too and said "Hey Vienner". They both laughed and I just smiled. They really look alike, like really really. But I guess that's normal when you're family. Do James and I look alike too? Hmm, I guess so. "Let's go late night shopping!" Vienna said excitedly. I just smiled and nodded. "Vienna will let you use her phone if there's something, but let Vienna buy you a phone too. Don't worry about the money princess. Be careful okay love?" Alex said to me. I wanted to protest against using his money but sighed when he said the last part. I nodded and pecked his lips. "Vienna, I'll give you all the money back that you spent for Jane. Bye, have fun girls." he added to Vienna. I waved and put on my shoes and walked outside with Vienna. "Okaaaaaaay let's goooooo." she said smiling. I smiled too and we walked to her car. 

While Vienna drove she named al the things she thought I needed, which I may add is a lot. "Okay so you need: A phone, a coat, a lot of clothes, and shoes, and also showerstuff and make-up. Also PJ's, sport clothes, and underwear ofcourse. Although you don't need make-up because you're really beautiful." she said. "Awhhh thanks Vie." I answered smiling. After a few minutes discussing our music tastes, which are quite the same we arrived at the mall. "Leggoooooo" She said dragging me into the mall, I just chuckled and followed her.

*3 hours later*

We were now back home, finally. "I can't believe you would spend so much money for me." I said while grabbing a lot of bags, I couldn't even carry them all by myself. "Ah, it's nothing. And you've got everything you need and want now." Vienna said smiling while grabbing the rest of the bags. "You serious?" I said amazed. How could she think that was nothing? Is she that rich? Wait, Alex is gonna give her the money back. Oh my gohd, my mate is rich. Smiling we walked into our house, our house. That sounds good. "Alex we're home!" I shouted while we carried all my stuff into my and Alex's room and dropped all the bags into my walk-in closet. "I'm in the game room with Oliver and Matt." I heard Alex saying. "Let's goooooo to your loveee." I said to Vienna. "And my love of course." I added smiling. Talking about people we met in the mall we walked to the game room, this house is like a labyrinth. "Hey babe." I said smiling while dropping onto his lap. His arms automatically went around my waist. "Hey princess, did you get everything you need?" he asked me. I nodded, then I looked at Vie and I guess Oliver making out and the other boy who Alex called Matt looking like he felt awkward. "This is Matthew, but you can call him Matt. Matt, this is my mate." Alex said when he saw me looking. We shaked hands and I smiled. "Hey Matt. I'm Jane nice to meet you." I said happy. I always loved to meet new people. "Hey Jane, nice to finally meet you." he said smiling. "I guess Vienna already told you about Oliver?" Alex asked. I nodded and smiled. "Game on ya know, I won't stop you." I said smiling to them. I looked at the big screen which I used to call television, but damn this one was big. "Ya playing Fifa? Can I play too oh my gohd. I love this game." I said smiling brightly. I've always played games with James, so I actually was really good at this. "You can play? Oh lord you're awesome, of course you can princess." he said while grabbing another controller. I smiled and took it from them. "Okaaaay, Matt and I against Alex!" I shouted excited. Matt and Alex just chuckled while Oliver and Vienna left, still snogging. Alex started the game, and I shouted: "May the odds be ever in your favor!". Grinning I started to play, this was gonna be a nice evening.