Chapter 15.

A/N:

Omg I haven't updated in such a long time. I'm already busy with school ew but I missed updating so I'mma write something.

 5K VIEWS? OMG THAT IS SO COOL IM SCREAMING AND 276 VOTES OMG THIS IS MENTAL ILY GUYS

Jane's P.O.V.

I wake up all sweaty and crying. Confused I look around the room and see Alex looking at me, very worriedly, may I add. "Babe, jezus are you alright? You scared the living hell out of me." Alex mumbles. I wipe away my tears and cuddle into him. "I didn't do anything." I mumble and sigh. Damn, that nightmare was so scary. "Yes you did. You screamed, cried and moved a lot." Alex argues while wrapping his arms around me. I finally feel safe again and look at him. " 'M sorry, probably woke you up. It was just a nightmare." I mumble, the guilt taking over. "It's alright princess. Are you alright now? Wanna talk about it?" "Yeah I guess. I-it was about my Dad." "I'm here okay, nothing is gonna happen. You're safe here." I nod and cuddle into him. "Thank you." I mumble tiredly while he plays with my hair. "It's not a problem babe. Let's go to sleep yeah? It's 3 AM." he answers. I nod and wrap my arms around his waist while closing my eyes. It doesn't take long before I dose off again.

*the next day*

I woke up to find the bed empty. Quickly I look around and notice a letter on Alex's pillow. 

Hey princess,

Hope you slept well after tonight.

Sorry I had to leave you while you were still sleeping. Alpha stuff. I made you some breakfast which you only have to warm up. I'll be back around 4 PM. 

Love you ^^

x Alex

I smile at this and yawn. Tiredly I take a shower, get dressed and walk downstairs. I warm up the breakfast. What shall I do today? I really want to meet the pack again, it was stupid to leave. They'll probably think I'm a coward. Who wants a coward as Luna? No one. Should I meet them again? But what if they don't like me? Quickly I snatch my phone out of my pocket and text Alex.

*Does the pack like me?*

*Yeah of course, why are you asking babe? Goodmorning btw.*

*Well, I don't know. I kind of feel pathetic that I left when I first met them, and I was thinking maybe I could meet them again, but I'm scared too.*

*Of course they'll love you. And I'm sure they don't think that. It'll be fine. You'll be fine. Take my extra car to the packhouse. Don't want you to walk.*

*WE HAVE AN EXTRA CAR? OMG.*

* ^^ *

I laugh because of his last text and apply some make-up and put on my shoes. Then I bite my lip and ask Vie for the address, and saying that I'm coming. She almost kills me when she calls me and screams. Smiling slightly, but also very nervous I get in the car which is in the garage, with the keys in it. I plop down behind the wheel and smile, this car is sick, so cool. I turn on the engine and radio and type in the adress in the GPS. Nervously I close my eyes and take deep breaths. I'll be fine, right? It's only my pack. They like me. Right?

A/N:

RIGHT?

SORRY FOR IT'S SHORTNESS.