Chapter 16

A/N:

I THOUGHT, WHY NOT UPDATE TOMORROW TOO? SO HERE YA HAVE IT XX

Jane's P.O.V.

I followed the instructions the GPS gave me and found myself in front of the packhouse in 4 minutes. The front door opens and Vie runs out of it, to my car. "HEEEEEEY JANE!" She shouts and hug me. "Way to let everyone know I'm here." I say chuckling and hug her. "You sure you want this?" Vienna asks smiling. I bite my lip and nod. "I have to do this. It's my pack right? Alex deserves it." I mumble. "Don't do it for Alex. Do it for yourself. If you don't feel comfortable then don't do it." Vienna says sternly. I sigh and nod. "Okay then, but I still wanna do this." I answer, smiling slightly. She nods and almost drags me inside. "EVERYONE, JANE IS BACK." She shouts. I pout at her but laugh along with her. She's so crazy but sweet. A lot of people come to us and hug me, or shake my hand, some even bow for me. I blush and greet everyone, trying to remember everyone names. After a few people I see Diana. 'Hey Diana, how are you?' I ask kindly and hug her. She hugs me back and smiles too. "I've been great. You too?" She answers politely. "Yeah me too." I answer grinning. How can I not be great when I get to spend all my time with Alex?

For the rest of the morning I look around the packhouse with Vienna and Diana, see the trainingrooms, the traininggroups, and a lot more. In the middle of the lunch Vie jumps and runs out of the room. I frown and share a look with Diana. Then we see her come back into the room on the back of Oliver. Diana and I laugh and eat our food. I hug Oliver and he starts eating too. When I'm in the middle of a discussion with Oliver someone jumps on my back. I pout and turn around. I see Matt standing there and smile brightly. "Hey buddy" I see smiling and hug him. "You practised on your game skills?" I ask proud and Matt pouts while Oliver and Vienna laughs. I explain the situation to Diana and she laughs along while Matt slaps my arm. "EY! NO SLAPPING MY MATE!" I hear Alex shout. I laugh when Matt turns completely pale and grin. Quickly I stand up and hug Alex. "I thought you weren't gonna be back 'till 5?" I mumble confused and look at him while he wraps his arms around me. 'Suprise baby.' He says smirking and gives me a kiss. I blush and keep hugging him. "AWH!" I hear Matt and Diana scream. I pout and turn around. "JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY AYE?" I scream back, knowing that they're mates. It wasn't very hard to see. They both blush and run out of the room. Everyone laughs and smile. Yeah, today is a good day. A very good day. And it didn't turn out that bad. It's actually really nice here in the packhouse. I'm gonna be here a lot more than I thought I was gonna b-. My thoughts are interrupted by Alex who shakes his hand in front of my eyes. 'You alright princess?' he asks. I nod and smile. 'Just thinking.' I mumble and peck his lips. 

After Alex and I had a run in the woods, which was really nice because I really missed running in wolf form, and were back at our house again we sat down on the couch. 'So how did today went?' He asks while taking a sip from his coke. "Pretty good actually. I was really nervous at first but Vienna calmed me down and shouted to everyone that I was there so everyone came to me and it was really scaring but they were all so sweet and I tried to remember their names but there are a lot of names and yeah..." I ramble and look at him. He smiles a full smile, with dimples and tongue pressed against his teeth, and pecks my forehead. "That's wonderful babe." He says smiling. I nod and smile too. Damn, his smile is just too perfect. He is just too perfect. I really don't deserve him.