Chapter 22.

A/N:

-        Ehm so ehm I didn't know if wanted to write a sex scene, and I didn't know if you guys wanted it so ehm, let me know and maybe I'll think of it, maybe.....

-        Wattpad deleted my draft of this chapter, and a lot of other drafts, how nice, i really don't like the new update man.. :(

-        Someone dropped my phone last month, and now it gave up on me.Meh. :(

- OMG 29 READS UNTIL 10K OMG OMG GUYS OMG WOW.

[unedited like always]

Maybe unedited can be our always....

Alex's P.O.V.

Afterwards we take shower together, both of us feeling our bond grow. When we're laying in the bed again, cuddling together while whispering sweat things to eachother I can not stop smiling. She has gotten me wrapped around her finger which, to me, isn't a bad thing. In this short time my love for has grown so much. And now since we have mated, our bond is closer than ever. We can finally mindlink now, and Jane can mindlink with the rest of the pack too. Tomorrow, if Jane feels good we are going to tell the pack.

When we are done whispering cute things to eachother we kiss for a while and then decide to sleep. "Goodnight prince." She mumbles softly. I smile, remembering the first day she said that to me. "Goodnight my beautiful princess." I answer, and stroke her cheek. Luckily tomorrow is my day off, so I can be by Jane's side and can sleep 'till the afternoon. Right now Jane is sleeping in my arms, and I'm watching her. I watch how her hair is scattered around her head on our pillows, so beautiful brown. I watch how cheekbones stand out, even though she's sleeping. I watch how her mouth is slightly parted, small breaths coming out of her mouth. I watch her neckbite, where I mated her, and I feel so proud. She's officially mine now, and I couldn't be more happier. "Congratulations mate." I hear Oliver say, via mindlink. I grin, even though he can't see it, and answer back with "Thanks bud, shouldn't you be asleep at 2 a.m?" For a while I don't hear anything, then I hear him again. "Maybe, Matt and I are gaming. But we're going to sleep now. We just noticed the feeling that someone new was added to our mindlink." He answers. I smile and keep my eyes closed. "Okay, you have border controls tomorrow, so don't forget. Goodnight Oli." I answer and then look at Jane again, waiting for an answer. When I don't get one I sigh and cuddle more into Jane. She smells amazing, I love it. Well I love her eyes too, and her cute nose, and okay actually I like everything about her. No, I don't like everything about her, I LOVE everything about her. I feel so happy now that I have Jane in my life. She completes me. But I guess that's normal when the Moon Godness made us soulmates. Soulmates. Mates. Mate. Jane. Love. This definitly was the best night of my life, no doubts. Smiling to myself, dreaming about this night I quickly fall asleep.