Chapter 22: Happy birthday darling

Start from the beginning

"that i know, now come inside" she dragged me inside in the shop.

We went inside the shop and she called a girl that seemed to be in her early twenties.

"Claire.." i sighed and she gave me a 'i know it better than you' look

Both the siblings are really a pain in the ass.
But my boy is a pain with the gain

"sexy red for her" she said to the girl while pointing at me.

She nodded and gestuered me to follow her.

'i'll take your measurement first of all" the girl said.

After taking several measurements she gave me five pairs of undergarments, all of red color.

Claire who stood beside me nodded me to go in the changing room.

"claire ..are you sure?"

She pushed me in the changing room before saying "just go and change in every of these and show me. Go it's a short day"

Obviosly i did not have any other option so i went inside the changing room and started changing in various bras and thongs.

First one that i got changed into was a strapless red bra with matching thong that covered everything but my vagina. I did not waste a second to take it off and try the next one.

Second was okay but my breast literally was falling out of it and Claire said to rip it off at once. Third did not suit me it was just not perfect for me.

Finally the fourth pair, which was a sheer lace underwired bra with straps and a lacy panty, fitted me graciously. And to my utter surprise i was looking hot in this.

Claire's jaw dropped on the floor and she squealed "let's final this one,don't try another"

I nodded and said "that's what i was going to do"

I went inside to get changed  back into my jeans and overcoat just before i could head out my phone started ringing flashing the name
Sexy

I did not want to hamper the surprise so what i did was really rude.

"hey sexy i am kinda busy right now , i'll call you back later"

"but baby-

I hung up before he could say anything.

I headed out , made payment for the purchases and headed out of the shop with Claire.

"what did he say?" Claire asked

We were now walking side by side towards the exit of the mall.

I giggled " he couldn't say anything, i hung up before letting him finish"

We both busted into laughter that attracted many stares.

"where do you wanna want me to drop you?" Claire asked as we were standing out of the mall.

"if it's fine with you, can you drop me at Kevin's place?"

She narrowed her eyes " why do you want to go at Kevin's place?"

"uhh..the surprise..you remember huh?"

She exhaled and said "yeah..yeah..sure, Kevin's place it is. Come let me drop you"

I could see a mix of confusion and frown evident on her face. But i couldn't guess what it was for..

*********
"have fun" claire yelled while pulling off as she dropped me at the foyer.