"I thought you wouldn't come back," I whisper, voice coming out like a child scared of the water.

He lifts up my chin, staring me deep into my soul, "I did tell you I'd find my way back, didn't I?"

"That you did. But I couldn't take you word for it."

"Whatever make you doubt me, best extinguish itself from reality, cause I'm here right now."

A smile shines on my face, "right now you say? Where are the rest?"

"They went to a place called bar. Although not the one on earth," he winks. "However, I gave a promise to come to you, when we defeated those in battle."

Relieve crosses through me at the thought that they won. I feel, if they didn't conquer the battle, those dirty-looking creatures would come back to earth and taken over.

"And now that I have fulfilled that promise," he continues. "I shall grant you your long anticipated action."

In a beat of the moment did he grab me by my buttocks and place me on the marble kitchen counter. His eyes glitter in pure lust and lost of control; he is hungry. My stomach flutter in heat when his lips slams on mine and presses us together.

His tongue relishes in mine as he parts through my mouth with it. His kiss isn't gentle, on the other hand, insistent without tender. He snakes his arms around my waist. My hands lazily trace to his jawline in trials to keeping up with the pace of his kisses.

A sub warrior taste merges me into his tongue. A hint of endearment I feel through his kiss is like none he'd ever given me. Like the times he and I shared kisses, those were just practice to be perfected.

His pectoral muscle conspicuously tenses at the slight touch of our chest brushing together. He pulls me off the counter and pushes my back out the wall so that my legs are straddling his waist.

Disinclined, his kisses travel to my cheekbone, to my jawline and then lands on my earlobe. I try not to squirm at the amount of heat traveling from each parts of my body. My hands hold onto him as I feel number two taking action.

"Fuck!" I cuss under my breath when I turn passive with with his groping my form. A flooding heat of confusion consumes me. It seems I have struck a nerve in myself I quite can put a pin on.

"You have no idea for how long I wanted to do that!" He whispers lowly into my ears, a shiver creeps it's way to my spine. Without needing my response, he carries me through the messy heap of boxes that leads to my bedroom. Not before bumping into some, he although, makes careful not to drop me.

Our giggling bounces off the wall as he kicks open the door. Darkness evolves the room although the moonlight stood to differ. I shimmer with uncontrollable excitement when his hands start roaming my body; hands on my chest, my hip, my thighs. A huge turn on of the season.

"What vocal objection will you make for pounding?" A squeak escapes me, my eyes widen. He only smirks a dangerous and cocky smirk that tells me I have to go for a pelvic floor muscle exercise. That is if I'll be able to walk properly.

Almost a second later did he find me and threw me into a reoccurring pleasure filled with, groaning, gasping and lots —emphasises on the lots—of moaning. It takes me just the first ten minutes to find that no matter how skilled any human was, they could never come close to such delicious specimen that is him.

He was right, he'd take me to the stars: except now, he brought the stars to me.

ㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁ