If you skip this, you die.

If you skip this, you die. ;)

I am not a fan of author's notes on Angelology, but next chapter requires it so badly. First I want to thank you; if you're reading this, you've gone through thirty crazy chapters of a fan fiction based on a dream I had after "The End" episode. I didn't thought it was going to last for so long but I guess that those dedicated readers gave me the hope: and it worked out perfectly. Sometimes I read this story again to see my "improvement". And I never thought it could have so many reads, specially, since I didn't saw Wattpad as a Supernatural community (it isn't, if you consider that most fan fictions are about One Direction, Justin Bieber, Twilight, and even Harry Potter [My childhood <3]).

But here we are, Chapter Thirty One, and "thanks" wouldn't be enough. That's why I am going to use this space to give the news that "Angelology" has officially a sequel. If things go on smoothly, it would be a New Year's gift. The details will be given out soon. Surprise! :D

Now, next chapter (thirty one) is the darkest chapter of them all. I want to apologize in advance if the chapter doesn't fulfill your expectations, or if it marks you in a negative way (turning on awful memories or stuff.) It is not my intention at all. But it had to happen: if you have read the original "Angelology" draft you would probably have hated it; it lacked of characters and plot twists. But THIS "Angelology" is different. 

I probably recommend you to be prepared for anything, explicitly written as I can. 

I haven't started to write the chapter, and it's the first time I try out the style: so if the chapter ends up being smoother, I apologize once again.

I apologize for everything in advance really. But hey, I gave you good news too didn't I? 

Get ready for Chapter Thirty One this weekend, and I give my sincere thanks to all. There's some special people that always comment, or vote, or simply read every time I upload, I LOVE YOU.

And Delilah loves you too.

See ya' this weekend at this very spot!

~Lin.