Chapter Twenty Seven: Preview

They spent a week traveling before deciding they needed a small break: the smallest of breaks on history, and it was all because their sister needed some "Restart." And the best place they could think of was Bobby's. And, luckily, Bobby wasn't hunting.

"Bobby!" Delilah shrieked running towards the old man at his studio, inside his house. He grinned widely and hugged her tightly chuckling.

"Well, well, well, look who finally decided to appear again!" Bobby said cheerful.

"We are busy people, Bobby." Delilah said trying to sound serious, but failing.

"We just need some sleep, well in fact, this girl here needs some sleep. Plus we need to talk." Sam said emphasizing every word. Delilah rolled her eyes and hugged Bobby once again. 

"I get it." she muttered and waved a bye to the three man. She jumped each step at the stairs and then closed the door of a room with a loud noise.

"Is she mad?" Bobby asked worriedly but Sam just shook his head.

"It's just..."

"Delilah is having some kind of relationship with Gabriel, Bobby." Dean interrupted Sam, feeling a weird sensation at his stomach. Bobby couldn't help it but laugh. He stopped laughing when he noticed the guys were as serious as he should have been.

"Gabriel as...the Archangel? The Trickster? That Gabriel?!" Bobby shouted frenetically and pushed away some books from the desk. Sam jumped a little but Dean just nodded softly.

"Lucifer is Delilah's Guardian Angel," Dean continued, "we don't know where is Cas right now. Angels and demons equally know the actual situation with Del. And just in time for the damned Apocalypse." 

"Easy. Just stop. Do you want me to die from a heart attack, idjit?!" Sam chuckled softly but Dean just stared at Bobby, "What the hell have you been up to? I leave you three alone for the last months, so you can teach her how to be a hunter and stuff, and you come back telling me she is having 'something' with an Archangel? You know what, you both are the biggest idjits I have ever met, and let's face it, you have won the award for the biggest idjits ever! Your father seems smart now! Damn." he drank a huge sip from a bottle of whisky. "You shold consider yourselves lucky you are pretty." Now Sam couldn't help it but laugh. Indeed they have been insulted by Bobby but the fact the word "pretty" slipped from his lips was hilarious. Dean laughed awkwardly too but then relaxed. Bobby just stared at them like they were some weird crazy guys that just walked out from a mental hospital. "Balls!" Bobby muttered angry and walked away, leaving the guys laughing at the studio. Dean followed him, his laughter steadier, and silently walked towards the kitchen.