10. 𝓣𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Start from the beginning

Unable to contain themselves anymore, Kageyama holds Hinata's head in his hands and pulled him into a fiery and passionate kiss. Hinata's hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse around his perfect physique. Kageyama picked Hinata, his legs wrapped around his waist, and walked towards the wall of the change room. The sat down on the floor, with Hinata's back against the wall. Kageyama leaned in and softly kissed up and down Hinata's neck. The orange-haired boy let out little whimpers of anticipation. Kageyama worked his way back to Hinata's tender, smooth lips.

Suddenly, Kageyama ripped off his shirt, and Hinata blushed at the glorious sight. His tight eight pack was visible in the darkly lit change room. Kageyama began to rip off Hinata's volleyball shorts while kissing Hinata. "W-What are you doing?" Hinata breathed, in between kisses.

"Can we have sex?" Kageyama muttered, biting the nape of his neck. He pulled back for a minute and stared blankly at Hinata. "Now?"

"O-Of course!" Hinata giggled, remembering their last time. It was a truly pleasurable experience, and they both were eager for more. Hinata placed one hand on Kageyama's neck, while the other traced his strong muscles. Slowly, Kageyama took off his top, wanting to be gentle with the delicate body of the orange-haired boy.

Soon they were both topless, and Kageyama trailed Hinata's lips and necks with kisses. He tugged at the skin on Hinata's neck, leaving pink marks against his pale skin. Hinata winced at the sharp pain, although he was still enjoying it. Then, Kageyama slowly trailed down Hinata's skinny torso with his lips, kissing as he went. Hinata let out a small moan as Kageyama's coarse cold hands made contact with his own smooth skin. Hinata was in a sitting position, so he could see Kageyama's head trailing down his body, his flaky hair brushing against his skin.

"Are you enjoying it?" Kageyama muttered in between wet kisses.

"Y-yeah. I really like it. I really like you," Hinata breathed, quietly. His cheeks turned red from embarrassment, but also because Kageyama suddenly began pulling down his briefers.

Kageyama began stroking his hard member, preparing it for what he was about to do. Kageyama grinned and scrutinized the boy's swollen member. Hinata bit his lip and winced when Kageyama started slowly licking the tip of his erection. Hinata clawed Kageyama's hair as Kageyama went deeper, sucking and licking with no shame. Kageyama bobbed is head up and down, giving Hinata another memorable blow job.

Hinata couldn't resist it anymore, and let out a moan. "Ah!" he squeaked, his breath racing faster. Kageyama grinned at Hinata and let go for a moment to rip off his own shorts.

Hinata's eyes widened at Kageyama's huge dick. Kageyama blushed as Hinata stared, and he forced an indifferent expression. "Moan loudly for me, okay?" Kageyama demanded, as he lifted Hinata's legs and propped them around his waist.

"Mmgh," Hinata mumbled, one eye closed and his teeth clenched, afraid about what Kageyama was going to do. Kageyama blushed at the awkward position they were in, but it fuelled his horniness to no extent when Hinata looked at him that way.

Remembering his screw up from last time, Kageyama first prepared Hinata's butthole before inserting anything.

Hinata timidly nodded his head, as Kageyama instructed him to open his mouth. Hinata parted his lips, and Kageyama stuck two of his fingers in it, gathering saliva.

Soon, Kageyama's fingers were wet, so he started by slowly placing one in Hinata's hole. He moved it up and down, and Hinata groaned at the sensation. "You're so easy to please," Kageyama snickered. Hinata responded with an "Mmgh," unable to form words. Kageyama laughed as he placed his second finger in, and circled his hole, widening it. He scissored his fingers, which caused Hinata to moan louder. Every time Hinata let out a moan, it made Kageyama get hard. Just one look at the boy's lewd face as he made that sound, was enough to make anyone desperate for more.

He quickly lifted Hinata's legs and placed them around his waist, not wanting to waste any more time. His breath quickened as his dick became hard and pushed against Hinata's thigh. He slowly placed his dick in Hinata's hole, causing him to groan again. Kageyama smiled at the sound, and he began thrusting back and forth slowly, not wanting to hurt the boy. Although, his own desires took over and he started thrusting faster.

This made Hinata moan louder, and Kageyama took a good look at his face. Hinata's eyes were half-lidded, and his mouth was open, panting and moaning. Hinata's cheeks were bright red, and wet drool dribbled down his chin. "Ah! Ah! Uh!" This made Kageyama even hornier than before, so he rammed in and out faster.

Kageyama suddenly let out a deep moan, the pleasure taking over his senses. Hinata paused for a second to hear Kageyama finally let out a moan, panting. Kageyama continued thrusting into Hinata. It felt good to be inside Hinata, his juicy insides flooding through him. They both quickly got into momentum, and they couldn't stop.

Hinata let out, even more, moans, tears brimming his eyes because of the pain and pleasure. Kageyama was panting heavily and moaning himself every time he occasionally hit Hinata's sweet spot. Their sweaty skin slapped against each other as Kageyama thrusted in and out.

"Kageyama!" Hinata moaned his name, which made Kageyama even hotter, thrusting into the prince with as much force as he could muster.

Suddenly, voices could be heard from the other side of the change room door. Kageyama and Hinata had no time to react, as they were both mid-orgasm.

"I think I left my jacket in here," Tanaka's voice could be heard as he opened the door of the change room. When he opened the door, Tanaka stopped dead in his tracks and stared down at his teammates that were sprawled on the change room floor, naked.

"S-stop!" Hinata exclaimed mid-orgasm. Kageyama's eyes widened as Hinata moaned and panted so loud. Suddenly, the cum from Hinata's dick shot out and landed all over Kageyama's lower body. The sensation Kageyama felt caused him to orgasm too, and he let out a deep moan as his own cum shot through Hinata's butt hole.

"What the hell?!" Tanaka yelled, his eyes wide and his gaping jaw dropped to the floor.

Kageyama immediately took his dick completely out of Hinata, which only caused the boy to moan even more because of the pain. Kageyama panted as he lowered his body on top of Hinata, his dick extremely sore. All the pain he should've felt during sex hit him now, as he wrapped his arms around Hinata for support.

While Tanaka was screaming in the background with surprise, the boys stared at each other. They laughed, slightly embarrassed for being caught.

"If only you hadn't been tempted to fuck me," Hinata chuckled, wiping the beads of sweat that trickled down his boyfriend's face. "Then Tanaka wouldn't have caught us!"

"I don't regret it one bit," Kageyama smirked.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.