4. 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

HINATA

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Kageyama?" Hinata asked, approaching his desk

"Kageyama?" Hinata asked, approaching his desk. Kageyama turned around and glared at Hinata, wondering what he wanted. "Can you help me with my math homework?" Hinata inoccently asked, clutching his notebook to his chest.

Kageyama pursed his lips and hesitantly nodded. "Whatever," he huffed, scooting his chair to the right so Hinata could sit next to him.

Hinata beamed at Kageyama and pulled a chair towards his desk. Once he happily plopped in his seat, he opened his notebook and pointed to a math problem. "How do I do this?" he asked, looking up at Kageyama.

As Kageyama grudgingly explained the solution, his knee bumped Hinata's from underneath the desk. Hinata's eyes froze as his mind turned blank. Oh! was all he could think as a light pink blush dusted his cheeks. All he could think about was Kageyama's knees grazing his, and he physically couldn't focus on his math work.

"Hey! Do you understand? Hinata?" Kagyama shouted, snapping Hinata back into reality. Hinata jumped up in his seat and swiftly nodded, despite the fact that he truly did not understand as he was not listening.

"I... uh, yeah! Thanks, Kageyama!" Hinata hurriedly exclaimed, refusing to look him in the eye. He quickly stood up and collected his notebooks, hiding his flustered face/

Kageyama raised his eyebrows at the hasty boy. "Where the hell are you going? I'm not done teaching you," he remarked, crossing his arms as he leaned back in his chair.

Hinata gulped, but before he could respond, their teacher thankfully interrupted. "Alright everyone. I want you all to do the rest of this work at home. If you'd like, do it with a partner as there are some difficult questions," she said, packing her things.

Hinata walked away without a word, following his classmates out the door. Kageyama trodded towards him, and he simply stared at him, waiting for Hinata to say something. Hinata stopped in his tracks and raised his eyebrow at Kagyama, hiding his embarrassment.