8. 𝓘 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓨𝓸𝓾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

HINATA

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Karusuno had an official game with Nekoma today

Karusuno had an official game with Nekoma today. Usually, Hinata would be excited to play volleyball against them, and catch up with his friend Kenma, but today he was not feeling up for it. It has been like that for a couple of days actually, since his fight with Kageyama. His wounds and bruises had mostly healed, but the scars and tears in his heart would never.

'We can't be together because my parents would never approve,' Kageyama had explained. Hinata sighed as he tied the laces on his shoes. It made sense, as Kageyama's family held onto their traditions and valued it highly. Hinata wasn't angry at that, although it still pained him and caused tears to well up in his vision.

Maybe, if the world was different, they would be together right now.

Hinata swung his bag over his shoulder and glimpsed at Kageyama. Daichi had given both of them a serious lecture about blah blah blah, and how they were not allowed to be in contact with each other for two weeks, to think about their actions and blah blah blah.

It saddened Hinata, but he knew that it was for the best. Although, what made it all worse was the realization that their relationship was officially over. There was no rebounding from that. As much as that one night was so special to Hinata, he realized that night ruined their friendship.

His eyes were still longingly gazing at Kageyama, whose back faced him as he lifted his shirt over his head. Immediately, Hinata blushed as Kageyama's toned back muscles were on display. He gulped and bit his lips, as his mind replayed those memories from their first time. I miss him. I miss him so much, Hinata thought, as his heart yanked in and out of his chest sorrowfully.

Sugawara had caught Hinata staring at Kageyama, and he placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "Hinata, remember. No contacting Kageyama for the next two weeks," he reminded softly. Hinata timidly nodded and walked out of the change room with him.