10. 𝓣𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

***smut warning***

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

KAGEYAMA

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The temptation was too much to handle

Hinata was right there, sitting on the benches of the change room. His porcelain legs were propped on the bench as he tied his shoelaces. His volleyball shorts rose and revealed his thighs, and it took a lot of internal scolding for Kageyama to resist himself.

But the temptation was too much to handle.

Kageyama slowly trudged towards Hinata and placed a hand on his shoulder. He plopped down next to him and Hinata giggled as Kageyama leaned towards him. "What are you doing Kageyama- Kun?" Hinata chuckled, rubbing his head against his shoulder.

Kageyama didn't respond, instead, he licked Hinata's ears hungrily. He kissed his ear lobes and swirled his tongue around his ear, unable to resist the temptation of Hinata.

"Kageyama- Kun!" Hinata exclaimed, his eyes wide with surprise. "W-What are you doing? It's time to go home now..." he trailed off, staring deep into Kageyama's greedy eyes.

"I want you so bad, Hinata," Kageyama whispered, leaning to lick his ears again. His lips trailed down his neck, and he tugged and bit at his nape, leaving fresh pink marks.

"Now?" Hinata asked, dumbfounded.

Kageyama roughly nodded, grabbing Hinata by the waist. "Now."

"But what happened to taking our time?" Hinata asked as Kageyama hoisted him on his lap.

Kageyama rolled his eyes. "You're asking too many questions, Hinata. I've waited long enough for you, and I want you so bad that I can't take my time. Understand?"

Hinata grinned sheepishly and slammed his lips against Kageyama's, knocking all the wind from his lungs. They both hardly had a moment to react before Kageyama pressed his tongue to the seam of his lips and, at Hinata's grant of access, delved inside his mouth. Hinata's arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. In an instant Hinata pulled his head away and arched up into his broad chest, moaning in the contact of body heat against his, before Kageyama drew back into his lips.