Interview || @Ardenwillcraft

Hi!
Hello!
It's nice to sweet you,
I'm strawberry cheesecake!

Hi!Hello!It's nice to sweet you, I'm strawberry cheesecake!

Okay okay, sorry. That was a bad one.

But heyyyyy we're still alive and (not really) thriving! I've bet you missed us, hopefully.

I guess we should just get straight to the point.

We present to you the interview with the winner of our 30th graphic contest! Congratulations ardenwillcraft !

The entry was absolutely stunning! It radiates a lot of mysterious vibes!

Q: When did you start designing graphics and why?
A: I started creating graphics in the year 2017 because I wanted to try making wattpad covers.

Q: Who or what inspired you to start graphic design?
A: I didn't take it seriously at first but when I really got into it, I loved graphic designing. I wanted to make commercial covers in the future so I started practicing.

Q: Do you wanna share the name of your favorite designer, here on wattpad, with us? And maybe tell us why they're your favorite?
A: My favourite designer is  or Kiff Shaik because she has really unique ideas and I love her color schemes.

Q: What do you think is so interesting - or rather fascinating - about designing graphics? Which part in the making do you enjoy the most?
A: I mainly design graphics that look magical because I like the idea of there being unrealistic things which are beautiful in nature.

Q: What programs or apps do you (prefer to) use? Any top secret tips you'd might like to share with us?
A: I like using Photoshop CS6 because my broke ass found the cracked version.

Q: What type of graphic is your most favorite one to design?
A: Fantasy.

Q: It was our pleasure interviewing you! Before we end, do you have any advice for new designers maybe?
A: It's not easy to make professional covers as soon as you start, but if you keep practicing you are definitely going to get better.

Alright, thank you so much for joining our contest and once again, congratulations! Really well deserved!