An Opportunity Awaits [CLOSED]

Hello! Don't mind me

Hello! Don't mind me. I came here to make an announcement but kinda forgot it amidst all the chaos between the circus animals and seeing my favo(u)rite food! Go ahead! Don't believe me! But I must warn you that they are true!

Wait, I remember! Yep, I do. This is huge guys. Very huge. So, listen, well read - oh, you know what I mean, very carefully.

The members of GraphicsNation have decided that three lucky people will join us as the members of GraphicsNation.

You:

You:

Us: Yes, we are very serious about this

Rules:

1. Please apply only if you're gonna be committed. If you're not committed, you'll be kicked off. We need your dedication to make this work.

2. You can be a part of any other graphics account but you must be active, dedicated and trust-worthy. You cannot convey our ideas to the other account and the other account's ideas to us. Moreover, if we find out anything that wrong about you if you become a member, you'll be immediately kicked off.

3. Do not apply if you're only going to submit a letter of resignation later. We don't want to select someone who will later tell us that school or work or something else got in the way and they'll need to quit. We will not accept quitters. So do yourself and us a favor and don't apply if you're only going to quit after sometime [even hiatus counts but exams don't].

4. As you know, we change themes and give graphic prizes. So, if you wanna join this account, you'll need to make the themes when it's your turn which is header and icon and make the prizes. You must also know to critique a graphic as mostly, we offer graphic critiques as prizes. Your favorite graphic to make will be the password. So again, apply only if you can do these things. Otherwise..

5. That's pretty much it.

You can apply here :

https://goo.gl/forms/nJSWgUKXRFoac4bW2

OR HERE

  [this link is preferred]

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Zc7Q3RAL7vEf3RAMRICn4AdFx4pkG5gHDttWDhiMK_Y/viewform?edit_requested=true

Link in external link and comments as well.

Please PM us stating that you have filled out which form [1st or 2nd] after you're done.

We'll be reviewing each and every form and only then will we accept the three members. Remember that there are four of us, so the decision taken will not be based on partiality and our decision will stand final.