devirginization 32: DOGGYSTYLE

She looks at me, pulling my gaze only to her ice-blue eyes. She lifted her body, slowly with exhaustion due to her sickness, but she still managed to kneel in front of me, reaching my lips.

Her gaze darts at me passionately, and her strawberry-red skin now I find too seducing for me to not want her now. Plus her eyes as blue as ice and melting with desires, not to mention her hot temperature that added all the sexual tension, and her cinnamon scent filling my lungs with lustiness.

Shit, I really want her now!

She cups my head, feeling her warm palm, nailing my eyes into her gaze, watching her face slowly drawing closer to mine...

Then I felt a delightful spark against our lips. She bites my lips using her lips, she bites my lower lip then next to my upper lips then nibble my lower lip and the feeling is awesome!

Feeling her breathing heavily against our kisses, gives me all the shivers of satisfaction. I've never been kissed like this before! I froze as she plunges her tounge inside my mouth. It's like licking every part of my mouth, an act of claiming me.

It took me for a while to respond, sinking in all the techniques she's doing.

Suck, twirl, nible, gentle bite. Analyze, Drej!

I kiss back and tried to copy everything she did in my mouth. I plunged inside her warm mouth, haunting her hard and firm, slimy but hot tounge! I felt one of her hand touching my neck, down to my chest, unbuttoning my shirt, and starts playing with my nipple down to my abdomen unto my thighs.

She caresses my thighs rough and hot and my thighs are shaking and my shaft is tightening inside my pants in satisfaction and she lift her arm up to my crotch.

She's massaging my dick and balls from my pants and I'm breathing heavily I really love how she does it!

She did it for a while. It gave me shivers in excitement and anticipaition as she unbuckles my pants, she lowers her head, licking my neck and sucks it and licks it, caressing my neck using her tounge and lips and I can't help but to moan in pleasure when she enters her hand inside my trousers.

Feeling her warm soft hand, touching my oh-so-hard boner, makes me moan in wild intimacy. She strokes it using her circled thumb and forefinger, hard and gentle and lower her kisses down to my chest and its drowning me in ecstasy.

She stops for awhile to take off her shirt, and watching her doing it, very slow and weak because of her sickness makes me feel so pity...

"Let me do it for you," I suggested and take it off fast, and found-out that she's not wearing any bra. Damn, her body... Such a work of art, I can say.

Her strawberry-red silky skintone, flat abdomen and sexy curves making me horny so badly. I also help her taking off my pants. She slowly and weakly lifted herself by her knees, making her position in front of my dick then lie on her stomach.

Watching her blue eyes looking at me with lust, makes me breathe heavily in enthusiasm and anticipation.

I want her! I want to feel her!

I gasp when she licked my navel and cuddle it using her tounge.

"Oohh," I bit my lowerlip while trying my best to not arch my waist so she can kiss and lick it more. Such great feeling this is!

Watching a gorgeous woman licking me she's even moving her chest bumping my hard dick. Feeling her big warm breast against my dick's such a great stimulation.

She stops from kissing and lowers her head and grabs my full hard dick and my toes curl in so much pleasure when she kissed and stick out her tounge licking me from the bottom to the top of my precious rock-hard dick.