[3 : UNLOCKED]

[Challenge not completed : Penalty]

[Penalty = 1 week before the next chapter is available. Follow the rules next time dear players]

[Chapter 3 is now available. Please scroll down to access the said chapter]

 Please scroll down to access the said chapter]

Chapter 3
The Maid, Kinako

[Goal "Eat Breakfast" cleared. Please proceed to complete the next one]

A computer like voice rang inside Aoi's head as she finished burping loudly. The breakfast she had was too delicious that she can't help but dig in and finish it all. She wasn't as lucky as the other girls who don't gain wait but in return, she has high rate of metabolism giving her the privilege to eat a lot and not get full immediately.

"Aoi-sama, I've prepared the bath for you. Your clothes and new uniform are inside your room, call me when you're finished bathing"

The smile plastered on Aoi's face immediately deteriorated into a nasty frown as she heard Kinako's voice just a few steps beside her. She turned her body and gave the older lady a stern look, "Are you really sure you're not a robot?" she asked again.

Kinako laughed softly, "You have asked me that question 15 times already. I am not. Rest assured Aoi-sama." she said and even included the fact that Aoi was nagging her before breakfast was served.

How could she not though? The woman's eyes turned blue like a scanning machine earlier. Who wouldn't freak out with what she just witnessed? That same answer was what Kinako kept saying but Aoi was still not convinced.

Who knows when you might go all Alisaand blast me off the face of the earth?

Her idiotic self thought, referring to the killing machine slash robot in Tekken. "But your eyes turned blue earlier"

"My eyes are naturally pink Aoi-sama. You're probably seeing things since you were hungry a while ago" smiled the older woman, making another point and reason for her to believe that what she saw was just a trick of the light.

Aoi pulled a relaxed expression, "Ah is that so..... wait no!  You're a robot and you can't convince me otherwise!" she followed hysterically, her expression all over the place.

"I can't...?" Kinako asked in a low voice, prompting the girl to move back a little because of her intimidation.

She's gonna transform. Her arms will go like boom boom when she hits me with those missile-her dumb train of thoughts ceased when a hand gently patted her on the head, and Kinako's gentle smiling face greeted her. "W-What are you plotting..?"

"Nothing Aoi-sama, I am simply amused by your cute reactions and so I am patting your head" answered Kinako, her smile deepening as if she really felt what she said towards Aoi.