[4 : UNLOCKED]

[Penalty Completed]

[Challenge : Complete this free chapter and deposit votes and comments]

[Only comments in line with the story will be counted]

[Failure to do so will result to another heavy penalty.

[Scroll down to proceed. Enjoy dear player]

Chapter 4 The School

Chapter 4
The School

Aoi had her brows furrowed in both confusion and curiosity. She had been walking on a straight path from home until she, hopefully, reaches the said school Kinako said.

Aoi snorted, "She's definitely broken" she muttered to herself, talking about Kinako and referring to her as a robot still. "But this is pretty convenient, the system still helps me in a way," she said in awe as she looked at the red arrows on the street, blinking.

It was another feature she was permitted to use aside from the hourly announcements and alarms she hears from time to time. She didn't want to believe that it was Kinako who activated it when she mentioned the name Karasuno before, after all, how in the world would she believe that the school she was supposed to attend in this different world would be the same as Hinata's and the others?

It was simply too much for her to process and so Aoi, finally, decides to continue listing the events that kept happening around her. She was done with realizing that she's indeed in another world because of a game but she wasn't sure how she got here.

"But so did the other Isekai protagonists, so let's put that topic aside" she mumbled and continue to walk along the path that the red arrows were on.

The world she's currently in is definitely still Japan, and the timeline she's in is definitely a modern one. So how is this even an Isekai? She though harder as she passes by a convenience store with a vending machine just outside the entrance.

What...?

Her brow went up as she took as few steps back to look at the establishment she just passed by and read the name plastered on top of the convenience store.

"Sakanoshita Store?"

Aoi eyed it suspiciously and remembered where she even saw it in the first place, "So someone's a big fan of Coach Ukai and made a store based on his. Nice work." she even said and continued to walk up the slope.

Eyes going from the path back to the store, still amazed by how much it resembled the store Ukai was working at. "Damn, the owner must also be a weeb. Maybe I just got transported to another place?" Aoi spoke to herself again, bringing one hand under the chin as she found it harder to walk.

Well, the path she was walking on is indeed upward. Just like how it was in Haikyuu. Oh, wait. she stopped and looked back at how the road went down and the convenience store was still in sight.