[1 : UNLOCKED]

[System Announcement : You have 1 unread message in your inbox]

[Congratulations! You have unlocked the first chapter. Scroll down to proceed reading]

 Scroll down to proceed reading]

Chapter 1
The Idiot and The Game

It was around 10:47 pm when Aoi decided to get out of bed and stop scrolling on her phone. She used her free hand to wipe the tears streaming down from her eyes, clearly sad after reading the last chapter of one of her favorite manga.

After blowing her nose into a piece of tissue, she slowly crumpled it and threw it inside the trash bin.

She was a crying mess at that moment.

"Thank you for a wonderful journey Furudate-sensei!!!" the girl sobbed again. "I know the manga won't go away now or ever, but dang, I won't get to see any of the characters compete again." she spoke to herself and was crying for like 10 minutes after she read the last part where the two main characters faced each other before another match to play.

Walking sluggishly to her table, Aoi opened her laptop and turned the power on. Soon enough, a bright light emitted from the screen which blinded the stupid idiot who already turned the lights off inside her room, making her eyes accustomed to darkness and hurt by the bright light.

"I thought I saw heaven for like 3 seconds" she muttered, blinking a few times.

Settling down her wooden chair, she opened the browser and proceeded to rant on twitter and instagram about how sad she said she was about the ending. Even commenting on the posts she usually never pays any attention to.

After that, Aoi sighed and brushed her short cut black hair. She decided to rewatch the anime of Haikyuu. Claiming to herself that she need to see them again, and she won't be able to sleep until she sees them through the screen.

Aoi logged in to her own netflix account and played Season 1 Episode 1. And it wasn't even starting but the idiot was tearing up and sobbing loudly again. "Hinata baby adsfshsjsks- Kageyama boke adsfshsjsk-" that was her making inhuman screeches as soon as the two were both in the screen.

She intended to bingewatch every single episode and was already on the 15th episode of Season 1 where Karasuno faced Tokonami. Her dark room was filled her loud laughter as she witnessed once again, Daichi yelling at Noya and Tanaka for being too loud yet being louder himself.

It was at that point, an advertisement popped out from the side. Of course Aoi didn't take note of it at first, her full attention was on Karasuno after all. But the ad kept popping up, one after the other which ticked her off big time. She hovered the mouse over the pause sign on the screen and took a few seconds to look at the advertisement inside a white rectangle.