Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Start from the beginning

When I was done making the breakfast I made my sisters' their plates and told them to stay in the kitchen while eating, they understood for if they leave the kitchen the Alpha and Luna would make them watch everyone eat and they eat last which would make them late for school. Regardless of the consequences I'd be damned if I don't feed them first.

I set the table and rung the bell to let everyone know I'm done setting the table so they can eat. You know living in a pack of over 900 people you would expect them to say "thank you for cooking my food" or "good morning." Some time of acknowledgement, right?

"Move out the way!!" I hear as someone roughly pokes me arm.

I rolled my eyes but moved to the side as Riley walked past me and towards a plate.

My cousin Keva comes behind her and shoved past me. Causing me to bump into the nearby wall.

"I thought she said move!"

Snickering and chuckles filled the room, even from my eldest brothers who snickered looking directly at me. Wanting a reaction from me is something they should least expect, cause I don't give 2 shits.

"Quiet!!"

A bellow was heard above above stairs.. Everyone quiets down and bows in submission when the Alpha, Luna, and the their heirs come downstairs. And honestly? The twins are attractive... physically. I mean with muscular toned body, charming eyes and smile, even for 18 year olds they attract women older than them.  But they aren't my main concern. Mainly it's my Aunt who's walking down the stairs behind her husband with a glint in her eyes I feel makes me anxious.

"Alpha Miles!" My Aunt yelled as everyone sat down at the breakfast table. The room us quietly tense as many watch the seen.

"What is it Meria that you have to yell so early?"

Alpha Miles gazed at her sharply.

"I've been looking for my nieces since this morning. But I've haven't seen them this morning do you or anyone in here know where they are??"

I swear my heart was in my throat when everyone's attention focused on me. They know I have a habit of rebelling, especially when it comes to my sisters.

Luna Stella looks at me sternly.

"Black girl, have you seen your other little bastards?"

And I swear If I wasn't worried about my sisters' I would have literally slapped her for calling them bastards, like bitch you don't want to start with me hun!

I was thinking of an excuse when Kadin sneered silently.

"Her nor her sisters aren't even supposed to be in here."

I heard Cody give a slight whisper. "This shit ain't nothing but charity work."

"What?"

I turned around as he said those words. Me and my sisters aren't no damn charity work. The hell he think he is sitting in my face thinking I'll take that.

Cody's attention shifted to me slightly but rolled his eyes and ignored me. But that didnt stop Kadin blazing his eyes at me.

"Aren't you supposed to be cleaning the kitchen? Why you are still here?"

I felt irritation fill up my veins. They just constantly ordering me around like Im supposed to not get mad at they shit. Stroling over I stood in his face.

"Who's gonna make me?"

Kadin stood up, as he did his height towered over me but that ain't make me afraid but even more excited even.

"Kiara...I dont think you would want me to move you."

Kadin said this, but as he did a small shiver filled my spine as I stared into his forest green eyes which were blazing with an unknown fiery emotion.

The atmosphere became more stiff as many watched the scene. Keva stood up and started talking to me. Like bitch I don't fuck with your traitor ass.

"Kiara sit your dumba-

"Bitch ain't no one talking to you and your loose elastic pussy! You wanna play superwoman to them like they need your irrelevant ass to stand up for them! No one was even looking in your damn direction! Bitch pipe down and sit your goofy ass down!"

Bitch irk every last one of my nerves. Like damn no one was even dealing with your ass, your opinion isn't even needed. Hoe looking like a whole clown.

I felt a strong pull on my low ponytail.  Turning around bare hands clasped around my throat as Alpha Miles eyes became furious.

"Where is your damn younger sisters?!"

"We're here Alpha Miles."

The girls bowed as they came through the door. Most likely came out the back door to sneak out the kitchen.

As Alpha Miles finally let go of my sore throat. Coughing roughly I chuckled.

"Pathetic."

SLAP!!

My face felt swollen and uncomfortable. Touching it I looked up to see Keva glaring at me while h I ding her wrist.

"Know your place."

Smiling I fixed my ponytail and wiped my bloodstained lip.

"After I teach you yours."

"Kiara, leave Keva alone!"

My eldest brother, Jordan, said as he stood up and placed his plate on the counter.

"You owe her an apology."

I scoffed. "And what about her slapping your blood sister?"

"After what you did? Blood don't seemt o run deep enough."

"Trey- shut up!"

I glared at Trey my second older brother who just seems to do nothing but talk shit. Rolling his eyes he shrugged.

"Take those kids to school, if they late its not our problem."

I bit my lip at how nonchalant they are to their younger siblings. But screw them, I got this in the bag.

"Here put on yall jackets."

I handed the girls their jackets as we left the packhouse.