Chapter 7 A Surprise Visit

Start from the beginning

"Oh hey, Luna are you ok?"

"Huh I'm fine I just hurt my wrist so I went to get some ice."

"May I examine the injury so I can assist you, Luna?" Logan asked.

I tensed up at Logan's statement and hesitantly let him look at it.

"Hmm, interesting it seems to be a little warm most likely from something irritated it and bruised a bit. How come you've managed such a thing?"

"I don't know Logan it's just been there," I said nervously.

"Kiddo maybe you should stop wearing hair ties in your wrist for a bit maybe that's causing the burn."

I took a glance at my wrist and saw the hair tie that I had earlier for some reason. I removed the hair tie and moved it around so it wouldn't go numb.

"Patton can you grab the ice."

"Ok Logie!" He said with a cheerful smile on his face again.

He got the ice and gave it to me to ease it.

"Thanks, Patt,"

"Anytime kiddo!"

I rubbed my eyes so they could adjust a bit.

"Now Thomas I think we should let her see the mindscape it's going to be an adventure just think about the possibilities!" Roman said continuing their conversation.

"Roman that might be dangerous! What if something happens to her and we aren't there to stop it!" Virgil said clearly not liking the idea.

"Emo doesn't life itself have a lot of risks that we have to take. It wouldn't be different from that!"

"Those are different scenarios this is just playing mind games."

"But she needs to crave some sort of exiting factor in her life somehow and this is it!"

"...I guess your right but we'll have to take caution princey and not do anything too drastic."

"Alright fine just don't overdo it."

They did like Bill cipher and shook hands in a deal.

"Hey sweetie what's with the eye patch is there something wrong with it?" Dad asked with a worried look on his face.

"Oh this sometimes I like to wear it for fun and try to find a new style once in a while," I said taking it off to see it was just fine.

"Oh ok." He said with a smile.

"Roman if we were to take her to the mind it would be dangerous either way because a lot happens in one mind that others wouldn't understand."

"But an adventure awaits us, Logan!"

"Seeming by your answer you're going to ignore my wishes like usual nothing new."

"Oh come on kiddo it wouldn't be that bad."

"What about the dark sides Patton?" He said like they were a possible threat.

"She's already met them maybe you should trust Roman on this ok and if you're right you can have bragging rights ok." He said smiling as he nodded in response.

I rubbed my eyes in a newfound headache soon accompanying me knowing full well who's doing it.

'Have you ever considered killing your sister or jumping out of a helicopter without a parachute???' Raven inflicted into my head.

'One I don't have a sibling and you're not killing off Lexi. Two I'm not killing anyone or myself so don't try me.'

'Fine I'll leave you be...for now~' She said in an amused giggle.

"Guys that's enough now it's her choice after all." I heard dad say trying to break up something.

I snapped back into reality at his statement and saw Logan holding a heavy book willing to hit people with knowledge. While Roman had what looked like a sword as dad was in between them to stop it from happening. I looked at my wrist to see the injury disappeared like it was nothing at least it didn't leave a mark.

"Alright then, Luna?" Logan suddenly said.

I hummed in response.

"Would you like to explore Thomas's mind in an intellectual bonding experience with us?"

"Yeah sure, why not."

"Noted."

I started to mess with a spare pencil that I've found while staring off into space.

'hey, can we talk Luna?'

'Right now Lex?'

'It's important!'

'fine.'

I've managed to sneak by them with ease and made it to my room and summoned Lexi.

"What is it, Lexi?"

She looked troubled like something was wrong.

"We found a certain someone in the mindscape...and we-"

"You want me to talk to her don't you."

"Yeah she can hurt you and we don't want to see you like that...not again."

"So if you're not cautious about your wordplay she will strike and it wouldn't be a good thing to see." Sage interviened.

"I knew something didn't feel right where she."

"Her aura is in the forest."

"We'll have to go into my mind later right now there deciding if I should go into dad's and I'm worried that her aura will affect them deeply."

"Well, you need to tell him some time..."

I sighed and rubbed my head.

"I'll tell him soon ok."

"You promise." She said with her pinkie out.

I crossed mine with hers promising to tell him and the others.

"I'll tell him about you guys ok."

"Ok, I'll try to protect you from her the best that I can."

"Ask Sage to make a barrier in there so she won't try anything."

"Alright see ya." She said with a curstie.

All I have to tell them it shouldn't be that hard...right?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I see my plan is working out after all..."