32. Dazed and Confused part 1

Start from the beginning

Jimin couldn't muster the confidence to say something without failing to stutter. There's no such a thing that could prepare him for this. It was too much already that his father told him, how much he meant for him in his dream. And now this was left by his father for him.

Why all the things he always believed before, that his father never cares for him and that it is always been Jihyun, are slowly shattering before his eyes?

Jimin and Jin have already parted ways. Jin went back to his work and so does Jimin. Jimin can't focus on his work. His head is battling what he should check first. Is he going to watch the usb or contact Chanyeol to find out about Jihyun? He is also worried about Jungkook.

Ugh! Fvck this!

He ended up that night watching the videos of his father. Sarang is already fast asleep next to him on the bed. Tae who slept over was also sleeping in the next room. Suga took the couch. Both of them came to accompany them while Jungkook isn't around.

For the first part, nothing is unusual. It's just his father looking dumbfounded, silent and most of the time he was sleeping. He saw Jin in the video came to visit his father back and forth, attempted to talk with him. There are nurses who came to check his condition and most of the times, Namjoon dropped by. He was just randomly talking sensible matter and it amazed Jimin that his father seems to be engaging with the conversation. Unconsciously, his father would butt in, tells something about the subject matter then later on, he'll gonna forget it including the person who he talked to.

There are part of the videos that it showed Jimin himself with Tae visiting his father. He wanted to skip it but he couldn't stop himself from watching, hurting himself in the end because his father just kept on mumbling Jihyun's name.

Then there's an unexpected person who kept coming back. It's Minho's mother. Jimin was just staring at the woman on his monitor.

" How did you become like this? " The woman in the video cries out. " If I didn't leave you, would you still have to suffer this condition now? "

Mr. Park looks up, a little worried and scared. " Who are you again? "

The woman quietly cries on her seat while looking down on her palms helplessly. " I'm sorry. I thought it is for the best to leave. I told you harsh words hoping that you are going to despise me. It is going to be easier for you to let me go and move on. " She stopped talking when felt the warmth coming from Mr. Park's hand, wiping her tears.

" I hate seeing you cry

" I hate seeing you cry. " She blinks a few times, with a gasp slipping past his lips when Mr. Park suddenly hugged her.