32. Dazed and Confused part 1

Start from the beginning

" Can I ask you a favor? " Jin automatically gazes up at Jimin, though he doesn't know why he did it. Not like Jimin knew what Jungkook is trying to say. " Hyungie? "

" Go on. I'm listening. "

" Can you make sure that brat with you eats.. " Jungkook says in which Jimin cringes. " Lately, he is not eating properly. I don't know if he is trying to be sexy for me or he is just lazy to eat. " He exposed.

Jin laughs. " Okay. I will do that. "

" Thanks hyungie. " Jungkook happily spits. " Babybabe, I'll call you again later. "

" Jungkookie call me too- *toot* *toot* " Jin has not done talking yet when Jungkook ended the call. " Aiist. This brat. " Jin huffs.

*/ Am I the only one who have this kind of brother? Like he will call you and tell you what he wants to say then when it's your turn to say something(take note, I already started talking), suddenly he ends the call.. Bitch, I fvcking hate it. /*

And Yes, Jimin just got his phone back after it was sent to the repair shop. (Do not forget the fact that his phone was dropped after he received the call of Jin on Jungkook's birthday.)

Soon their food was served. They are talking some random topics while digging on their plates. Surprisingly, they didn't feel awkward with each other's presence. Their personality complements each other. Jin can make Jimin laugh with his Dad Jokes or by just the way he laughs.

After they are done eating and Jin was so sure it is the right time to do it, he handed Jimin a flash drive

" What is it hyung? " Jimin questions. He's still not taking it.

" It's for you. " Jin's tone is firm and low. " Your father left it for you. "

Jimin's body went rigid at the mention of his father. " He did.. " He mumbles. Even when Jimin wasn't asking, Jin yet gave a comforting nod. " But how? Didn't he not remember anything? How come he left a video for me? " Jimin can't believe it. He can't stop looking at the thing.

Jin heaves a deep breath catching Jimin's attention fully to him. " There are times when Mr. Park was in his normal self, one time he asked me to put a camera on his room. He told me that it is for his son.. " Jin intentionally pauses as his gaze went straight to Jimin's face. " His younger son, Park Jimin. "

" That can't be true. " Jimin gasps sounding a little appalled. There must be a mistake there. Maybe Jin heard the name wrongly, Jimin tells himself.

" I got confused at first as well. Your father doesn't talk much. And when you were there he was calling you Jihyun. " Jin tries to express his insight over the subject. " But that video, I am telling you, will change what you believed in. I didn't watch it but there are things I know that you are yet to witness. Person you probably hated and secrets that are waiting to get unfolded. " Jimin is speechless as he's staring at the usb on his hand. " Mr. Park has been trying to get healthy. He wanted to talk with you. "