~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"He was injured badly enough that i can easily win this, and i get that arrogant omega and show him how i can make him submit to me!" Der think to himself. Smilling smugly.

Then the trumpets are blown by the elderly mer signalling the battle to begin.

"Here today we gathered to witness the battle 2 alphas for the hand of their chosen omega,if you two are ready then lets begin"

The alphas started to pace and circling each other.

"I need to make sure i didn't hurt him or myself further. I'm sure i will scare the mers off if i injured him badly" Axel thought to himself.

Suddenly Der rushes forward and using his sharp like claw hand,he slashes Axel's side.

"Arghh!!" Axel groans loud crippling to the rocks below him.

Roxo startled seeing more blood coming from Axel. "NO!!Axel.!!"

"Its not long before i get to mate you tonight, Roxo. Be prepared" Der smilling trying to touch Roxo's long hair.

Roxo snaps his hand,making Der flinches his hand away from the omega. Other omegas sneered back to Der,not liking his behaviour one bit. Other alphas also doesn't approve this fight.

"Like it or not, i wil defeat your sorry ass alpha,then ill breed you tonight! Until you can't swim anymore!!" Der scream loudly.

Axel eyes turned bright red, his sees that Der was smilling smugly and heard things that he has said to Roxo. He rises from the ground and faces Der. Loud cheers from the others snaps Der back to reality.

"Take your dirty ass hands off from my omega!" He growls loud enough to make Der flinches backward.

The mershark then rushes forward, bringing his fist to Der face with a loud crunch. Der spits out blood.

"Im sure Roxo doesn't want a crippled alpha to be his mate" he still can smile altough he fully known he can't be the mershark infront of him. Der rushes forward trying to slash him again.

Axel swims fast enough to swerve to the side,making Der misses completely. Der was confused. That moment Axel clamps his teeth at the juncture of Der's neck.
Other mers and Roxo gasped in shock.
"No Axel..!" Roxo shouted and rushes forward. But was stop by her aunt's mate.
"Stop, don't interfere, just take a look" she said.

Roxo looks forward. Axel slowly pushing his body down onto Der to the ground,he bites down onto his glands. Der can't move only can mewl and groans in pain. His eyes are changing and shining through the whole event. His eyes are changed from red to golden just like an omega.

"Is he going to mate with....him!?" Roxo sniffed fearing the worst as he never see something like this.

"No don't worry alright,Axel is one powerful alpha as he is dominant and he can change other alphas into omegas" Aunt Zee said reasurring Roxo.

Roxo then watches that Der slumps and faints. Axel rises and swims toward him. He nearly feral now,but Roxo just swims forward and hugs him. Smelling his omega's scent makes him more sated and came back to himself again.

Roxo tearfully smiles and Axel just hugs back leaning and hiding his face into the juncture of Roxo's neck. Inhaling the calming scent.

Loud cheer from others signals the fight is over and the winner was in their plain sight. Roxo escorted Axel back not looking back at Der.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the cottage, nobody gas come back yet,he settles Axel down onto the bed. Before he was also pulled down onto it. "Wha...!?" Roxo nearly scream. "I hope i made you proud enough. And if you doesn't want to be with me i understand, i was not a suitable and feral for you..i" before Axel could finish,Roxo kisses him. Successfully silencing him.