"Well what breed is your favorite? I'm pretty sure they have one here. Is it a New England cottontail? Or a Brown Chestnut of Lorraine?" He says with a smirk on his face. My jaw drops in surprise.

"How do you know bunny types?" I ask in curiosity.

"I did a little research before I came, for you of course." He winks.

"Thank you, I feel so honored." I place my hands on my chest and raise my eyes to the sky. I then raise my hand to pretend I'm wiping a tear. "All that work for little ol me."

"Anything for you, Y/N. Anything." he whispers. "But anyways, what is your favorite breed?"

"My absolute favorite is a Holland Lop and before you say anything, yes I know how basic of me." I say squinting my eyes in playful irritation. He put his hands up in defense.

"I wasn't going to say anything. They are really cute." He chuckles. "Ready to order?" I nod and he signals for a waitress to come over to us. I only order a mocha latte while Namjoon orders black coffee.

"How can you drink black coffee? It's so bitter." I ask with a twisted face.

Black coffee gives me nightmares. It has the same feeling as the first sip of Mcdonald's sprite, too strong. It should really be its own element on the periodic table, geez.

"Well, I was on a diet one time and I had to remove all sugar and starches. Sadly, I needed coffee so I started drinking it black. It was bitter at first, but I got used to it."

"You really had to go on a diet? Joonie I must say, I can't believe you'd lying to me."

"I'm not really, this body wasn't born overnight." He brags.

A well sculpted one at that. Wait what?

The waitress walks up to us and gives us our drinks. I take a sip of my latte and look at Namjoon. I watch him take a big gulp of his coffee. I internally cringe and set down my coffee.

He is truly amazing.

"So back to the bunnies, let's go on a little mission." He suggests after putting down his coffee. I feel a little push on my leg. I look under the table to see a brown mini satin rabbit rubbing against my leg.

"Do you want to pick up little guy?" I ask the rabbit and reach down to pick him up. He settles into the crook of my arm and I pet him with the other. I can't stop looking at the bunny rubbing his nose on my arm, I feel more relaxed than I have for the past two months. I hear a chuckle from across the table. I turn red.

I forgot Namjoon was here.

"Do you want to find a Holland Lop bunny? You could feed it too." He leans closer to the table. I freeze.

I've never fed a bunny, I'm kind of afraid to. I can't tell him that though, it's embarrassing.

"Sure," I shakily respond. I take another sip of my latte and continue to pet the bunny to release my nerves.

I really need to get a pet bunny, they're so therapeutic.

Namjoon walks over to the waitress and asks her a question. He comes back with a smile on his face.

"She said we can feed them lettuce, which is over there at the counter." He points to a small counter that has lettuce on ice along with other vegetables like carrots and lettuce. "She also said that lettuce is a Holland lop food, other than what it usually eats." He brings his hands to the table. "I'm ready when you are." I shyly smile.

"Lets go." I stand up and carefully put down the bunny. I hesitantly walk towards the crowd of bunnies. I feel someone grab my hand and turn to see Namjoon giving me a reassuring smile. I finally gather the courage to go look out through the bunnies.