"I liked watching you sleep"

Another blunt reply

"Are you serious? "

I whisper yelled, my cheeks heating up and my voice betraying me. Stomach filling with flutters, I wondered this bond was doing to me? I couldn't even get at angry at him.

He gave me a wide grin as his hands crawled to my waist, scooting me closer.

"I'm sorry, but you know, we aren't late at all. They just left to the mall to begin the preparation at the beach "

I pouted, looking down at me hands

"I've never been to the mall"

My shoulders slumped as I said those words, Jungkook's eyes softening at my words

"I can always send you there, it's not a big deal "

My eyes lit up as I lifted my head to look up at my mate in delight

"Really? "

I could feel mysef yipping and I was sure if I was in my wolf, I'd be wagging my tails. Jungkook let out a small laugh as I jumped in to hug him, pecking every inch of his face.

"Yes "

I hopped off the bed like a child, ready to go and prepare but my stomach grumbled. I frowned and look at his bemused face, heat rising to my cheeks with embarrassment.

"I'm hungry "

I said cheekily. Jungkook crawled out of bed and held my wrist, his height towering over me.

"Let's go get you food "

He said, holding my wrist but I let out a pout

"Carry me "

Just like I always do, I held out my hand for him like a child, something that always makes his eyes fill with some sort of emotion that I like. I hastily wrapped my arms around his neck, my legs locking around his waist. Tingles shot through my body in contact with his, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach going crazy at his close proximity. I was never goiing to get used to having him so close to me. I smiled and moved closer, placing my chin on his shoulder as he proceeded to walk out of the room.

In no time, we were descending the stairs. It was eerily quiet, but what did I expect? We were alone in this whole mansion. I hadn't been downstairs in a while, it felt so good seeing it empty, the fresh smell of everything hitting my nose. Everyone's scent was here but it was faint. The huge television was on , the volume lowered as the channel displayed some random cosmetic advertisement.

The living room was so huge and fancy and it was a bit cold, making me realize the AC was working as well. We walked across it and finally entered ther kitchen. Jungkook went over to the island and set me on the stool.

"I'll prepare something for you "

My mouth hanged opened

"What? You can cook? "

I could see the red tint that decorated his handsome face at my words

"Uhhh.. Y-yeah, I had Jin hyung teach me how to make a-a few things "

I bit on my lip and stared at him as he got nervous, ruffling his hair and scratching his neck in embarrassment.

"Why was that? "

He seemed to grumble incoherent curses under his breath

"W-well so I can make something for.... "