ELEVEN ❣

The third and final chapter of the triple threat.  More to come.  

Jin goes upstairs to shower while JK finishes watching the game. After showering, Jin lies in the bed. He hears JK get into the shower. 'We haven't had sex since I've been back. I don't know if he will accept me knowing I gave myself to Tae. I don't know if he senses any hesitation or waiting until we both are ready. I want to feel his touch, I want to feel him inside of me. What am I doing?' Jin gets in the shower and back hugs JK, planting small pecks of kisses on his back. 

JK holds Jin hands that's rubbing his chest and he turns to face Jin. "Are you sure you want to do this, baby?"   "Yes JK, please." JK gently holds Jin's face while they are passionately kissing with the water falling on them. JK begins sucking on Jin's neck which causes him to moan. JK whispers in Jin's ear. "I love you so much" "I love you too JK." Their sexual desires intensify.   JK lifts Jin up so that Jin's legs are wrapped around his waist. He walks Jin to the bed and lays him down.  He gets the lubricant and gently massages Jin's hole with it, afterwards, he gently pushes his cock into Jin while grabbing both sides of Jin's hips and thrusting Jin toward him.

'I miss him so much. I missed the way he makes my cock feel inside of him.'  JK has been longing for this moment.  'Shit, did his cock grow since I've been gone. His cock feels so good inside me. I miss him so much.' "JK!" 'I can't help myself, I had to scream his name. Please go deeper. I want all of you.'

'He feels so damn good.'     "Jin, baby damn! I love you!" Jin starts working his hips to JK's rhythm. Jin whispers. "Can I please ride you JK?" JK doesn't want to stop because the rhythm that he and Jin are in feels so good, but he obliges Jin's wishes. Jin straddles himself on top of JK and slowly grinds down on the head of JK's cock.  JK bites down on his lips and moans.  JK holds Jin's waist pushing Jin further down on his cock.  JK pumps Jin's  cock while playfully pleasuring the head of Jin's cock.

"JK, Ahhhh."   "You like that baby?"   "Yes. Hell yes."   "I miss you so much, Jin."    "I miss you too!" Both are reaching their climax. "JK I'm about to cum."   "Go ahead baby. Let it go." Jin cums on JK's stomach. While Jin cums, JK cums inside of Jin and the warmth that Jin and JK feel is a catalyst that helps merge them together again as one.  JK cleans himself and Jin, and they stay in the bed wrapped in each other's arms.

"JK thank you for accepting my touch." "Why wouldn't I?  I love you."    "I know but you know me and Tae."   "I don't care about that anymore. I'm just happy you are back with me." "Did I please you? Was I okay?"    "Jin, you were more than okay. I cried for our moment together and because you were so damn good. I loved everything about you."   Jin starts crying, I know my scars wasn't a pleasant sight to see."    "Please Jin. Everything about your body is still beautiful."

JK starts kissing Jin scars on his stomach and turns him over and starts kissing the scars on his back. It eases Jin's crying to moaning. JK whispers in Jin's ear, "can I have you again?" JK put his stiff cock into Jin's hole and they make love again. Afterward, they fall asleep holding each other.

********************

Tae has been in the States six months and he met a guy name Eunwoo. He is an employee at Taehyung Incorporated. He looks like Jin but don't have broad shoulders. He is two years younger than Jin. Tae has an infatuation for him when he was introduced to him in the company's orientation. Tae still wants Jin and just waiting his days out with Eunwoo.

"You spoke to Eric today, what did he want?"  "The usual. He wanted to know about the raises we are supposed to get?"   "You talked to him for 15 min." "Yes, you know how talkative he gets Tae." Tae walks over to Eunwoo and slaps him. "Why do you like doing things like that Jin, knowing when you get home, I will punish you." While they are at home Eunwoo is called "Jin" by Tae. Eunwoo has become used to being called Jin. It doesn't matter to him because he is in love with Tae. He loves the way Tae fucks him even though he knows its Jin Tae thinks of while sexing him. It doesn't matter because he is the one receiving the pleasure not Jin. 

Tae grabs Eunwoo by the neck and has rough sex with him. After they finish, Tae is in his office, buying a log cabin for him and Jin. He has already purchased items he will need from the hardware stores. Tae loves the new life, but he believes his new life still includes the one that got away. Tae falls asleep in his office and is awakened by Eunwoo.

"Tae, come to bed. It's cold without you."   "Come here." Tae grabs Eunwoo's wrist and sits him on his lap. Tae shows him pictures of Jin on the computer screen. "Look at my Jin. Everything about him is beautiful. You see how his hair grew out from this day to this day. You see how his skin is smooth, you see how plush his lips are?"    "Yes. He is very handsome." Eunwoo agrees with Tae while looking Tae in the eyes.   "You will grow out your hair, your lips can use a lot more injections and your skin is already smooth just need a little tan. I need my Jin. I need that from you until."  Tae stops and adjust them in his seat.   "Okay. But until what?"   "Never mind that. After looking at these photos of Jin, I'm horny."

Tae removes his pants and boxers, turns off the lights, slide a condom on.  Tae positions Eunwoo on his cock while he sat in the computer chair.  Tae began having sex with him while he looks at Jin on the computer screen. When he is about to cum, he pushes Eunwoo off of him and splatters his cum on the computer screen that shows Jin's face. Eunwoo watches in amazement and sucks the rest of the cum off of Tae's cock.

"Good boy Jin. Now go wash up and I'll come to bed after I shower."    "Okay Tae. Please come, its cold."    "I said I was coming, right? Let me clean this computer and shower." After Tae showers, he joins Eunwoo in bed and falls asleep.

The next morning Tae receives a call on his way to his office.  "Jin and JK moved to a condo in the hills, north of Gangnam. Deliver the money and I will provide more information."   "I don't need further information I have exactly what I need." Tae closes his phone and thinks to himself 'Jin, I planned our anniversary to your liking. It will be painful but as usual, I will always make it better.'

Eunwoo has been waiting for Tae to do his early morning office sex with him. They have sex but Tae isn't much into it because his mind is focused on finally having Jin within his reach soon. "Are you okay, Tae."    "Yes. I found Jin and I will be back with him soon."   "Jin? Soon? And me?" "Don't worry. I will still fuck the hell out of you. You don't love me anyway, it's just what I do to you that has you here."   "I love you Tae."  "But are you in love with me or this big cock you get daily?"  "Both. I'm in love with both." Tae looks sideways at him. "Don't you have an appointment to get to?"   "Yes. For the injection, I need to take the rest of the day or two off. I will see you at home."    "Yeah." Tae waves his hand in dismissal toward Eunwoo. "Remember Jin lips, nothing else. I want to feel it around my cock soon."  "Of course Tae."

Although Tae is in love with Jin, he loves how Eunwoo is so submissive to him. He never entertains in his mind what will happen to Eunwoo once he and Jin are reunited.  And with the new info he'd just received about Jin, he still doesn't allow it to come to mind.

   💕💕

Thank you again for reading my book.  Have a wonderful day/night.  I am sorry that I didn't roll out the final chapter as previous stated, but the streaming of Dynamite interfered with my intentions.   😍