TWO 💞

"Please Tae just leave, we've done enough. JK can walk in. I don't want him to see you here and it be more unforgivable. I don't want to lose him. Despite what he has done, I still love him. Please Tae. I still want and love JK."

Tae decides not to force the sex for the moment and sits and lifts Jin's head so that they are making eye contact.

"Let me make love to you Jin. I love you and I want you. Let me take care of you. You need somebody to talk to. I'm here and really the only thing you have right now. JK is not coming back Jin. You need to accept the fact that JK doesn't love you. He probably been looking for a way out, and this is it for him. He didn't even put up a fuss for you Jin."

Tae begins kissing Jin who is hesitant but soon welcomes Tae's touch. Jin wants to get lost in anything to keep him from his anxious thoughts. Jin drowns himself in Tae's touch. They begin making love and Jin begins to sob which makes Tae gets upset because he knows that Jin is still thinking about JK. Tae begins to thrust violently into Jin causing him to cry out in pain with each thrust. Tae continues until his anger subsides. Jin is taken aback, Tae had never treated him like that.

"You are mine Jin and I will punish you until you realize that your heart beats for me, until you submit yourself to me. Tae runs his fingers through Jin's hair while Jin lies there stunned and in pain, wondering what just happened. Tae gets dressed.

"Get your clothes and anything else you're going to need. Your leaving and staying with me." "What? No, I can't Tae. I need to be here when JK returns." "We just fucked in JK's house and now you are justifying that you can't." "Tae, you know I'm an emotional wreck right now, I'm not making rational decisions, and you're taking advantage of this situation. I shouldn't have let you fuck me Tae. I want my marriage. I want JK."

Tae grabs Jin by the hair harshly. Tae's grip on Jin's hair causes Jin to cry out in pain. Tae caresses Jin's throat and applies pressure to it, then whispers in Jin's ear. "You don't get it. You are mines now." Tae then shout at Jin. "I said get your shit and let's go!" Jin sees how Tae's eyes have changed to dark orbs and Jin gulps in fear. Jin is looking at someone else, a total stranger. This was not Tae.

Jin is now terrified of Tae. He gets up and grabs everything he can and reaches for his phone. Tae quickly grabs it and throws it against the wall. The phone shattered into pieces. "Don't worry, you'll still get calls, but your calls will go through me first."

"Tae please don't do this." "Do what Jin? Love you? You told me more than anything, you love me. You said JK doesn't deserve you, I do, you said these things. It's us now baby, I'm all you have. Now we need to go home Jin. "Tae what happened to you, why are you like this? Please Tae. I don't want this; I don't want us." "How cute. You think you have a say so in this. Get your ass in the car now Jin." Tae says while back slapping Jin who falls from the forceful hit. He struggles to get up but Tae slaps him again and Jin falls again.

Tae grabs Jin's hair again and tells him to stand up. "Do not let the neighbors see you in a regretful state like this. You better not give one damn hint to them that something is wrong. Let's go!" Once they get outside, Jin sees his neighbor coming over to the hedges to speak. Jin quickly gets in the car and looks at Tae who nods. "Good boy."

*JK*

Jimin opens the door and let JK in. "What's wrong JK. What happened?" "Can I please just stay here for tonight. I'm too tired to ride to my country home. I just need somewhere other than a hotel to stay for the night." "Don't worry JK, you can stay here as long as you need too. You are like family to me and Namjoon. But what happened?" Jimin looks at his friend with concern. "Jin and Tae are having an affair." JK does all he can to keep his tears from flowing. "What? Are you sure? How do you know?" Jimin doesn't know what to think.