Helsworld- Chapter 10: Last one out

This chapter is gonna be shorter than the others. I know how the ending is gonna go but I don't know how I wanna get there! If you would like to suggest ways for the story to go please drop a comment! Also, I was thinking of making a discord for Hermitreaders and Hermitpadders so if you would like that please let me know!

                  P.S. Does anyone know how to make words bolder or italicized? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                  (Zedaph) 

They were finally done with their meeting. Coming out of the room, they looked over and noticed that it was just me sitting their, smiling at how easily their plan was foiled. Helsknight then entered the cage, pulled out his axe, and knocked me out. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                        (Mumbo)

We were all here, all of us except Zedaph. Bdubs assured us that he was fine and that he would be here in a few days. In the meantime we shouldn't worry. We all were working on getting materials and on setting up our final trap in front of the shopping district nether portal. Zedaph would be coming out of Bdubs portal and he would break that one he he got out so we didn't need to worry about that one as much. 

We were all busy working on the big trap, but that didn't stop us from being worried about Zedaph. Most of us didn't say anything about it since Bdubs said everything was fine. By the time Zedaph was suppose to be back, the trap was finished. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                            (Zedaph)

I woke up still in the cage. The only thing that was different was that I was back to my normal self and the evil version of myself was standing across from me looking through the cage. He chuckled and pulled himself back. 

"Finally! Your awake! Helsknight!" He yelled

"What the Hels bro!" I said, hoping the pun would lighten the mood

"Oh sorry, did I scream so loud that your tiny little eardrums couldn't handle it? Too bad!" I laid down on the bed I was sitting on. The pun obviously did not help. ZedapHels looked worried as Helsknight came into the room.

"He is awake I see" 

I decided to interrupt before ZedapHels could say anything "Yup and if you don't mind, I would like be be out of this cage or my friends would come and abolish you!" I said as I sat up in the bed again. How could a bed be so uncomfortable? 

"Helsknight maybe we should....." ZedapHels got interrupted by Welsknight,

"If we keep him here, then the Hermits will have no choice but to come and bail him out, and who will they bring with them? Bdubs, and we need him to get all the Hels here to be able to take over HermitCraft" ZedapHels thought about this for a bit

"Yes, but if you release him, he will tell them our plan WHICH YOU JUST TOLD HIM ABOUT!" ZedapHels shouted at Helsknight. Helsknight looked stunned, ZedapHels then looked at me. "Helsknight maybe we should discuss this somewhere more private" Helsknight nodded and they went into the meeting room.

No one was here. No one was paying attention. I put my hand under the bed and grabbed onto my pickaxe. 

"Bingo!" I said a little too loudly. I looked around making sure no one heard me. As quietly as I could, I dug up the block where I hid my chest of items. I put on my elytra and grabbed my rockets. Digging a hole out, I flew out of there and to Bdubs portal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                               (Helsknight)

"Yes, but if you release him, he will tell them our plan WHICH YOU JUST TOLD HIM ABOUT!" ZedapHels screamed at me with an infuriating look on his face. I was stunned. He then looked at Zedaph.

"Helsknight maybe we should discuss this somewhere more private" I nodded and headed to the meeting room. Nether blocks meaning for soundproof walls which meant that Zedaph couldn't hear us. "Now as I was saying, if we release him, he will tell his friend who will go into a panick and..." I interrupted him

"Exactly! They will go into a panick and set lots of traps and we won't ever be able to get Bdubs because we will all be trapped!"

"Ok fine I see your point, but it would be easier to take over HermitCraft if we were in the overworld."

"If push comes to shove it will come to that" I said as I pushed the door open again, I was done with this conversation. Looking in the cage, I saw nothing. He had waited for no one to be watching him and he escaped. I growled. 

"ZedapHels, I think we might be doing whatever plan you got in your head after all."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so, 1) I need a good username! AquaFlame05 isn't working for me, I was gonna go with KartEzalY but the reference was ruined (Ready Player One). I almost went with Xelqua but decided against it. (I know, I know) . So I need help guys! and 2) Would you like to see one of the Hels turn into a good guy? Or do you guys want a full on war with the Hels and Hermits? Also, do you want ships at the very end or no? Like, I can write ships but I'm not positive yet....

Sorry for all the Questions!!!

But, this has been Skyler, and I'm out!