"What is it Chaeyoungie????.."

"Ahhh... Uhmm, Do you like Tzuyu???.."

"Yeah, I like Tzuyu..." Mina answer...

"Ahhhh, Okay..." Chaeyoung become silence again...

-

Meanwhile, before her competition has been started Tzuyu check her phone and she received 20 miscalls from Momo....

Tzuyu just turn off her phone and keep it in her bag before she cameout from the locker room...

Mrs.Minatozaki visits Sana in the hospital, she also brought some fruits for her daugther...

"Sana..."

"Mom..."

"I told you to stop your feelings for Tzuyu... You just keep hurting each other.. and you know that your father won't allow it..."

"I know..."

"Then why??? Why you still didn't listen?? Look what happened, you hurt Tzuyu, you hurt yourself too..."

"I thought she will going to fight for me, Mom I was ready to fight my love for her but how can I fight this time if she already gave up on me???.."

"That's why stop this now Sana... Your father and Tzuyu's father had a argument last time because of money, anytime soon Tzuyu's father will gonna remove your Dad as the Co-CEO of the company because Your father have a debt with C.M Label...."

"I'm sorry ... I didn't listen to you..."

"I accept no matter what sexuality you have but your father, I don't think she can accept it .. Sana please Listen to us..."

"I understand now... Sorry .." Sana said as her tears are now slowly falling ...

"It's alright...." Mrs.Minatozaki hugs her daughter... "Go back now in Japan, and forget all the painful memories you have here... Start a new life there okay??? Don't worry after we solve the problem of your father we will follow you there...." Mrs.Minatozaki added, as she was gently rubbing Sana's back....

-

After Tzuyu's first game she is now having her snack, she check her phone and she received 50 miscalls from Nayeon, Mina and Jeongyeon....

Tzuyu decided now to call Nayeon and the latter quickly answer it ...

.
.
.
.
.

Calling ....
Nayeon Unnie

Nayeon: Ya~ finally!

Tzuyu: ------

Nayeon: We've been calling you since earlier...

Tzuyu: I have a game Unnie...

Nayeon: We already know what happened...

Nayeon: Can you please talk to Sana??? Let her explain Tzuyu...

Tzuyu: Unnie.... You're all distracting me.. I have a game, I don't want to lose so please not now...

Nayeon: What?????

Tzuyu: I'll just see you guys when I get back...

Tzuyu quickly ended the call.. she just deep a sigh, knowing that she also have a fault... All the hurtful word she said to Sana is still lingering on her mind, she know to herself that she really hurt Sana by those words....

"I-I still don't know what to do...." Tzuyu mumbled ..

-

"That kid, she hang up on me...." Nayeon annoyingly said....

"I swear I'll gonna punch Tzuyu when she gets back here..." Jeongyeon said....

"Guys, tone down your voice Sana might be hear you...." Momo said...

Meanwhile, Sana was thinking on what Tzuyu said to her... It breaks her heart but she has nothing to do, because she even can't defend herself....

"Maybe she's right... I deserve to feel this kind of pain..." Sana mumbled to herself...

xxxxx

How's you heart
Sapphire's 🙂