𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠/𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐞

Start from the beginning

The chat was filled with "Omg I am so excited  or I have already booked!" 

"The third question is by ClovehasTheKnives and they say, 'Clove, don't tell Cato but you are the best. Aw, thank you!" Clove beams. 

"What!" Cato exclaims. "I am so much better then Clove!" 

"My faaans don't think so," Clove chortles. 

"Betrayed!" Cato gasps dramatically, clutching his heart. 

Clove rolls her eyes but smiles nonetheless. 

"Here's another one for me," Clove lightens. "BitchImGayForClove says 'Clove, kiss, kill, marry with Harry Potter characters. Draco, Harry and Ron.'" 

Clove smirks. "That actually pretty easy, kill Ron (sorry Ron fans) kiss Harry and marry Draco."

"You had that way to prepared," Cato jokes. 

"Probably!" Her grin stretches across her face. 

"This one's for both of us," Cato says, his eyes scanning the paper. "MazeRunnerSucker asks when, where and how did we meet."

They turn to each. "We actually met in eighth grade," Clove smiles. "Our teacher put us together for a science project, and regretted it for the rest of her life."

"We got in so much trouble in high school," Cato chuckles. 

"I think we set the record for the most amount of detentions in a lifetime," Clove cackled. 

"At least being a YouTuber means we get paid without having to get a good grade in maths," he grins. 

"True!"

"The next question is from our close friend Marvel-ousToTheMax," Cato says, running his hand through his messy blond hair. "Marvel asks 'are you guys coming over on Wednesday? We need to plan Finch's surprise party... Marvel!"

"Marvel, that has meant to be a surprise!" Clove sighs. "Oh well. Well, Finch if you are watching this, Happy Birthday. Everybody go follow her, it's her birthday soon. It's foxyfinchberries and we linked her channel down below, as well as our 'squad'."

'Thanks,' Finch typed up in the chat. 

"The seventh question is from ThisUserWantsPotato, who asks, are you both single or dating someone," Clove read aloud. "Well, I'm a full-on single pringle, but Cato? Are you hooked up with any lucky girl at the moment?"

He looks at the ground. "Nope, for the moment I am just as single as Clove."

He grabs the cup from Clove and picks out a slip of paper.

"This user asks, did you (Cato) ever have feelings for," Cato burst out laughing. "Glimmer!"

Clove scowls. 

"No I didn't but Glimmer definitely did," he chuckles. "She would flirt with me ALL THE TIME, but I was never interested. I had my mind on a different girl..."

"Really!" Clove brightens. "Who was it? Was it Katniss? Finch? Enobraria?"

"Your older sister?" He asks, bewildered.

Clove shrugs. "Marvel did for a bit."

The chat filled with laughing emojis.

"Marvel-ousToTheMax is now pissed that I said that," Clove grins. 

"The ninth question is from AvaLavaLovesHorses, who wants to know our favourite colours," Cato says, smiling. "That's a nice question. Um...Mine is red and Clove's is a forest sort of green."

"Yeah," Clove's grin stretches across her face. 

"Anyway...Clove do you wanna read the last question?" Cato chews on his lip. His normally cocky attitude is gone, and a nervous sort of energy replaced it. 

"Oooo Cato, this one's from you!" Clove smiles. "Clove, do you wanna go on a...date with...me."

Cato's glance is fixed on the floor. 

"Is this a joke?" Clove whispered. 

"No...I have a huge crush on you Clove..." Cato murmurs. 

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

"Me too!" Clove practically screamed. "Do have any fricken idea how long I have waited for you to say that?"

"So...Tuesday night, at eight?" Cato blushes. 

Clove smirks. "Don't be late."

The chat exploded excited fans, and the views on the stream almost doubled.