𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞

Katniss POV

"Clove truth or dare," I ask CLove, tossing her pony tail over her shoulder.

"Dare," Clove says, taking a sip from her hot chocolate that I got Marvel to buy for all of us.

"I dare you to make-out with Cato."

Clove spits out the drink, coughing as I burst out laughing. Clove bends over as Glimmer hits her on the back, causing her to hack out her hot chocolate.

I glance around at the circle and see that Annie is completely giggling and Peeta, my boyfriend, is smirking at Cato's face. Finnick and Marvel have their arms around their girlfriends, Annie and Glimmer. Finch is sitting right next to Clove and she is whispering something in her ear and Clove's face is going redder and redder.

Everyone looks at Clove as she blushes scarlet, letting her brown hair fall over her face.

"Wow, cat got your throat?" Finch jokes.

"More like Cato got your throat," Johanna laughs. I laugh as Clove shoves Johanna, and I smirk towards Cato. He rolls his eyes at me, and I mouth "I told you so!" I push Clove playfully and she glares at me.

"Um, I changed my mind, truth," Clove says, redder than a tomato.

"Nuh-uh, it doesn't work like that," Peeta grins, shoving Cato in her direction.

Cato smirks, as Clove's cheeks go redder.

Glimmer looks up from her phone. She glances at me.
"Did you do it?" She asks, eyes flickering up from her vibrating phone.

I nod gleefully.

Glimmer grins and shuts off her device. Marvel gasps at her.
"I think that's the first time you have turned off your phone all year!"

"Hey!" She shoves Marvel and his lopsided smile turns up.

"Anyway... back to the true star crossed lovers!" Finnick jokes.

I look shyly at Peeta, and he smiles at me. 
"Don't worry babe," he mouths. "He's only joking."

My face turns almost as red as Clove's.
Annie grins at me, and points me back to the "couple."

Clove is slowly edging over Cato. You can see everyone of her freckles due to her rosy face. Cato is smirking, running his hands through his blond hair.

"Cato is secretly dying to kiss her," Peeta says suddenly. Now it's Cato's turn to blush. He looks nervously at Clove, who is looking fiercely at the ground.

Clove stands up and walks over to Cato, deliberately stepping on my feet.
He pulls her into his lap and they...kiss. Everyone is cheering, and I see Johanna taking several pictures on her phone. Cato runs his hand through Clove's brown hair, and everyone squeals. Mainly Annie. She has an amazing squeal.

Eventually they break apart, and Clove moves back to the seat next to me. Her face is scarlet and I whisper in her ear,
"See! I told you he likes you."

"Shut up," she says back, blushing furiously.