Chapter Eight

Lahni

After releasing my unnecessary worries about being with Eric, my demeanor became more positive and hopeful. I felt a sense of satisfaction as I had finally started enjoying my life.
I saw no reason to complicate things further and decided to embrace this contentment. I had a good job, a good relationship with my dom that progressed each day, and amazing orgasms, what else could I want? 
Why should I ruin the beauty of my present by indulging in overthinking and creating imaginary scenarios in my mind?
So that's what I did, I'd been enjoying my time off with him, each day we both did our thing, then he got home and we went at it for hours, before falling asleep together. Nothing in the world was better than the little piece of paradise I'd found in him. I start wiping down tables at the club, today was my first day back since my vacation, and I was happy to be back.
We had a new employee I was going to be training, her name was Amanda, she was nice from the bit I was around her, she was a 5'9 blonde, with beautiful blueish/Greyish eyes, let's just say that I appreciated her stature.
"This is the stock room, if tables need new table clothes, glasses, silverware, napkins, or if the bar needs clean cups, extra menus, etc that's in here," I stop and point her in the direction of the room.  "The next room is the cleaning room, full of disinfectants, other cleaners, paper towels, mops, and stuff like that." I finish giving Amanda the tour she needs as a waitress.
"This is the uniform you have to wear as well" I gesture to my outfit, "What's your size,"
"In that outfit? Probably a medium, you look great in it" she winks flirtatiously.
"Thanks" I blush sheepishly "I'm sure you will too, you have the legs for it"
I compliment her, she smiles at me brightly and we continue walking back to the bar area.
"We can wear shoe styles of our choice as long as they're black" I mention to her, she nods in acknowledgment. I sit for another couple of hours training Amanda showing her the ropes of the club, and making sure she knew and understood the rules. I was on break so I sat down and ate, and I saw Angie appear at the side door and wave at me with a beaming smile.
"I've missed you so much" She seizes me and wraps her arms around me in a tight embrace.
"I've missed you too Angie!" I say muffled into her shoulder.
"You get a dom and you're too good for me huh?" She teases.
"N-No! It's not like that at all" I chuckle.
"Mhmm you get some good dick in your life now you wanna act brand new" She puts her hand over her heart and stumbles back like I had hit her in the chest.
She starts fake sniffling like she's crying "I-I thought it was chicks before Dicks!" She pretends to faint.
"Oh my gosh, Ang shut up you know I love you" I laugh at her dramatic actions.
"You have a different glow about you,  I'm so happy for you" she smiles warmly.
"I truly appreciate it, I can't remember a time I've felt as content and happy as I do right now, thank you for being my friend and believing in me"
"I always will Lahni" After concluding our talks by agreeing to meet for lunch soon,
I take my leave and return to my tasks.
It was an easygoing evening filled with kinky, intense, and messy scenes.
My mind took a detour back to before I had Eric, how I would lean against the bar counter-anticipating the scenes each night, my longing gaze on the couples on stage engaged in their scenes and intimacy, the art of domination and submission playing out. The chains, the whips, the gags, the sounds of the toys meeting subs' skin- a symphony to all. Her moans of desperation, her crying pleas, the dom tauntingly mocking her of the pain he's causing each time he inflicts it upon her flesh. Now I have a Dom of my own, a Master I get to claim and be ravished by, The feeling of being owned by your master is unlike any other.
My daydreams went on as my shift came to an end, I made sure everything was ready for the next person's shift and clocked out, taking my bag and walking out to head home.

Home.

The word Home never held warmth to it as it did now, but I didn't think of a particular place anymore, but a place wherever I was next to Eric.  I wasn't sure about my attachment increasing towards him but he's never given me a reason to fear how I feel for him, no he reciprocated my caring and affection. He's only ever taught me to embrace and be okay with whatever is natural to me. 
I've felt more comfortable emotionally, mentally, physically,
and spiritually, than I have in my life like my being is finally at an alignment- I'm a constellation of my scattered stars that are finally in the right order. I didn't want anything to change for once, I wanted this moment and this time to last forever.
But even stars burn out and come crumbling down.