𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

☆☆

Killing Boys
(tw)

❝ and i'm not breakin', i won't take it

❝ and i'm not breakin', i won't take it . and i won't ever feel this way again. ❞

☆☆

Athena Check a rich trust fund baby that everyone pretended to like. The most popular, hot senior that everyone wanted to be or wanted to sleep with. That was until she went missing.

She was half way through her fall semester when she decided to go to a bar. The bar burned down that night and even when police and fireman went through the rumble twice there was still no sign of Athena being there.

Her parents didn't allow anyone to figure about their daughter. Posters where put up, billboards, they even offered a finder's fee.

Six long months went by and she didn't show up. Someone every weekend would make up something just to try and get the money but their leads turned out not to be real. The Check's were starting to lose hope, eventually going back to work over seas. That was until a phone call from the Beacon Hill's Hospital at four in the morning saying that Athena had just walked in.

She stumbled into the hospital covered into dirt and her clothes torn, her hair was in clumbs and tangles that would take months to get out. She had to tell them all her information to confirm it was really her. Her parents didn't leave her side, the cops tried to question her but she told them she didn't remember anything.

But that wasn't completely true. She was different. She didn't act like she had ptsd or any trauma. It was like six months hadn't gone by, but more like a week.

Her parents figured it was her way of coping. So the took it day by day. Each day they help her daughter get back to normal. The only thing was she had a hunger that no amount of food could fill.

That is until people slowly start to realize the amount of men that were going missing were rising. And not to mention the one's dying in their sleep was almost the same amount.

❝ told me pick my battles and be pickin' 'em wise. but i wanna pick 'em all and i don't wanna decided no more, no more, anymore.  ❞

ATENA CHECK
( portrayed by megan fox ! )

ATENA CHECK( portrayed by megan fox ! )