[chapter: 33] Bucky's Girl

BUCKY X READER:

I couldn't keep it much of a secret. I told Steve and Sam, they're my friends so I couldn't keep it from them. Natasha and Tony are another story. Natasha knows everything-it is what it is. Tony on the other hand simply, found out. He had told me he could just tell. "The look on your face," and, "How you can't be seen without your phone close by." Were the most popular pieces of evidence he used against me. I couldn't deny it. It was true. As soon as Tony knew he blabbed it to all of the others. Which leads me to my current predicament.

"You couldn't hide it forever Buck. It's been nice to know ya," Steve saluted before leaving me with the rest of the team. Sam didn't help. He just snickered in the back. Laughing to himself. Tony and Clint were in front of me. Ready to attack me with teasing and questions.

"Why'd you keep this from us?" Clint questioned.

"Hmm, I don't know maybe because I knew this was gonna happen and I would rather deal with it later when I am mentally stable," I walked out looking for some coffee, there is no way I'm sleeping tonight.

"So, what's her name?" Tony asked.

"I have to deal with this now don't I?" They nodded before I responded with a name. "Y/n L/n."

"Y/n Barnes, has a nice ring to it doesn't it?" Clint asked the two of us.

"It does." Tony looks at my reaction. Trying to find something blackmail worthy. I feel my face heating up quickly. I turn around.

"Ooh! Is the winter soldier thawing just at the sound of his lover's name!" Clint puns around.

"Can you two shut up."

"Yeah actually I will, how about the both of us look up everything we can on her?" Tony asks Clint with a rising smirk. The two rush off together, smiling at the thought of my own demise. I fell against the couch, my palms planted on my face. I take out my phone and find her contact.

Y/n/n <3

Bucky: Hey

Y/n/n <3: Hi Bucky, whatsapp??

Bucky: Nothing except for the fact the others are being complete assholes

Y/n/n<3: Aw that sucks

Why are they 'assholes'

Bucky: Because they found out a little secret of mine and are teasing me relentlessly.

My friends aren't even trying to help

Y/n/n<3: Well what if I come pick you up and we head out for a while

cheer you up a bit??

Bucky: Yeah actually that would be nice

I can pick you up btw

Y/n/n<3: Actually I was hoping to see your roommates

You complain about them so much

Bucky: If you do then I'll have to deal with a lot more bs

My roommates are the rulers of Satan

The worst

You don't want to meet em

Y/n/n<3: FINE

Meet me at that cafe we like

Bucky: omw as we speak

Y/n/n<3: :)

I walk out, grabbing my gloves on my way out. Tony and Clint spot me, raising their eyebrows up and down. Smiling mischievously.

"Going on a date?"

"No." I enter the elevator which nears the garage full of expensive cars and such. I found my own, one that wasn't too high profile. I exit the garage and drive towards the cafe Y/n's meeting me at. I eventually found a parking spot. Walking in I immediately find the H/c beauty. Her eyes found mine and gave me a wide grin. I sit across from her in the corner booth.

"So what did they do this time?" She questioned. Sipping from her coffee.

"They got some information about me. They won't stop teasing me and making fun of me for it," I grumble in a hushed tone.

"What is this information and who are your roommates anyway? You don't say much except for the fact they're assholes?"

"They found out that I'm interested in someone,"

"And you haven't told me! Who?"

"I... it's you."

"Oh-"

"It's fine, don't worry. I'll be off now." I exit quickly. Practically sprinting out after putting some money down for coffee.

"Bucky! Wait!" I don't turn around and get into my car. Rushing away.

She follows me out and as I turn towards the tower I see her still after me. I can see her already at the door before I can get in.

"Look, Y/n. I'm sorry. Okay, can I go in now?" My vision blurs slightly as tears begin to well up in my eyes.

"Bucky-"

"Please just-" She kisses me. She's kissing me. I begin to kiss back and place my hands at her waist. It turns somewhat desperate. Grabby. I take her inside and toward a small area that the others don't know about. It's my quiet spot. Where I go when things get too crazy. I sit her on my lap as I lean back into a cozy chair I had brought in. The room is dark. I couldn't see her but I could feel her hand slowly reach towards the hem of my shirt, asking permission. I stop for a moment to take it off and grasp her hips in both hands. She takes her own shirt off before resuming our kiss. I swipe my tongue on her lips lightly. She opens her mouth up for me to poke my tongue in. We start to settle down a bit, little nips at each other's lips. Softly holding each other in a warm embrace.

The light turns on.

Shit-

"Looks like you finally grew the balls to at least kiss her!" Sam practically shouts. Steve and Tony have smirks on their faces as I throw our shirts back on. She grabs at hers and puts it on before getting off my lap and turning to him.

"So you failed to mention you know or are an avenger?" She asked, "You screwed up, maybe you wanted a normal life, maybe you wanted to keep me safe. Now, why didn't you tell me" She landed a surprisingly good punch to my shoulder. Wagging her finger slightly.

"Y/n, these are my roommates- some of them at least. Sam, Steve and Stark. Now if you guys can leave us be for just a moment so I can explain." I held my voice in a stern manner, trying my best to get them out. They left, hands up in surrender. Closing the door behind them.

"Now," She sat me back down and straddled me,"Tell me, what other secrets you kept from me?" Her voice is soft but I knew she could scare me if wanted.

"My lifes crazy enough, I want to keep the crazy away from you. And as you can tell, I'm the Winter soldier, the bad guy. So if you don't want to be around me anymore I get it." I looked down for a moment.

"No Bubs, I still love you. For everything you are."

"You love me?"

"Yeah, I do. Do you?"

"I love you so much Y/n M/n L/n!" I said before attacking her lips and neck with quick kisses. Turning her over so I was on top of her.